Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2014 Paris

OMG was that really Dita or the small images on my phone are playing a terrible trick on my eyes?
The Gaultier/old Thierry resemblance hasn't felt so strong in a long time for me like in this collection. I still need to see details shots of some dresses to make my final word, but I can say how beautiful I already think this collection is.

That is indeed Dita, wearing an outfit that Victoria's Secret can only hope to dream of making themselves for their own fashion show. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see that in next year's show.

You can feel the fun coming out of those pictures. JPG does it once again. And bravo for the diversity of the cast.

Beautiful as always, I see he reused at least one gown.

I wonder how they did that butterfly overlay used as a skirts and the blue gown, it's exquisite, is it laser cut?

Dita looks fantastic!
JPG is always good for an entertaining show, and while a lot of his looks lack editing I always have a smile on my face. My favourite look is the 15th orange dress.

I really have no complaints about this collection! It's glamourous, fun, elegant, sexy, full of character, and absolutely genius.

HC SS 2014 / HC SS 1997

firstview.com

Ahhh, food for the soul!!
So beautiful and inspiring! :heart::heart::heart:
His use of colour is exquisite here.

why isn't this on style.com? is there another drama i'm unaware of?

Love this man, always true to himself and original. This collection is perfectly wearable/elegant/versatile(day/night).

Same old, same old. Uninspired and messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->