Jean Recommendation?

jlbrandy321

Reaction score
Okay, I am on a hunt to buy a new pair of jeans this week.
I have 3 pair of Seven and one pair of Citizens and wear the crap at of all 4 pairs. I am looking for something new and fresh.
Anyone bought /saw jeans lately that are worth trying on or buying? I do love the way that Seven annd Citizens both stretch and sculpt to my body.
Thanks!
Jenna

Hi,

I think its cool your wanting to get a new pair of jeans...I use to LOVE all of my sevens to death but now if I wear them I only wear the dojo or the A pocket...But It's so funny I have so many jeans, but my all time favorite pair that I wear when I'm just hangingout or shopping are from Abercrombie...

Ok here are some others I have that you might want to consider buying...James jeans, Chip and Pepper, Blue clut, Notify jeans, and Diesel hush jeans...

And here are some I don't have but they are still really hot..Lix, Rock and Republic, Serfontaine, Hudson, Saddlelite Jeans, Oliver Twist, and BlueJeanious.

I just bought a pair of Miss Sixty...they fit really well and I like it. Mind you I don't wear jeans at all... this is my first jeans I'm gonna wear in half a year.

I would definitely go for sevens or diesel hush. I tried on like 10 pairs of juicy couture today-it just looked so wrong on me! I loved the low-rise style and I always want bootcut but these were incredibly flared. Diesel hush or even cherone seem to suit me more than anything else right now though, and they have great washes and styles, so I would try some of them.

My favorite one is my pair of AG jeans because the denim is so lightweight and comfortable, and the fit is loose so I never feel like I'm stuffing myself into them. They're perfect for summer and I love the color too. I think it's the Angel style in the Splendid color that I have, but it could be the other way around!

Good luck on your jean hunt!

I haven't found my perfect jeans. It's sad, I know, but it seems like when I go jean-shopping I end up trying on hundreds (only a slight exaggeration,) with nothing being right. I'm not the sort of girl who can throw on any old pair and look good. This is my attempt at nicely saying "HELLO, OVERFLOW!" low-rise jeans have never been a good time on me. Good luck! :/

I tried on Juicy today. On the rack, the super low rise and big flare looked great.

AWFUL fit, crappiest jeans I have seen in a while :yuk: Snug fit everywhere, but major crotch-droop :(

7s are classic (despite people saying they are over, they are still the ultimate go to jean), but I have grown tired of some of mine. I'm a big fan of AGs, Blue Cults, Paper Denim & Cloth, Rock and Republic, Earl, and even some Levi's premium jeans. I have heard good things about Hudson, but never tried them. Joe's are also really nice, you don't see them everywhere like some of the others which is refreshing.

I have tried to replace my Sevens (and have been through several pairs) but I still can't find anything that fits as perfectly as they do. I have a pair of Hush, and also Medico (which is a little looser in the thigh) and they fit well but still not as flattering as the Sevens. So, if I were you I would just stick with Seven if that is what fits you best.

Ultimately, I think it is better to have a pair of great fitting jeans than to have a new brand. But it also depends on your body type. I don't really have hips so I can't wear Paper or Miss Sixty that well, or anything made of stretch denim.

Oh and I forgot to say that the quality of the denim is really important to me as well - and I have found Seven to have some of the best fabric, as well as Diesel. Very thick and durable.

How are Earls?? I just ordered a pair in 25 today... but I still want to know about them :D

My pic is Diesel...so many styles, you could get lost, and they last long too :flower:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:03 pm
How are Earls?? I just ordered a pair in 25 today... but I still want to know about them :D
I love my Earls. They are always looked over I feel. Like people brush them off as just another jean company, but they do a really great jean. Basic washes, good fit, fantastic.

Originally posted by MJCouture+Jul 8th, 2004 - 6:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MJCouture @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 6:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:03 pm
I love my Earls. They are always looked over I feel. Like people brush them off as just another jean company, but they do a really great jean. Basic washes, good fit, fantastic. [/b][/quote]
:o :blush:

Sounds great for me. I don't really go for crazy washes and colors

You guys don't find it silly that everyone and their mother all of a sudden decided to make "premium" jeans and charge $150+ for them? They all look the same to me.

I like Hudson, True Religion - Bobby, and Nine jeans from Nordstrom

If I don't get this pair of jeans I will eat someone before the week is out:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->