Jeans Tucked Into Boots

Serena

Reaction score
I've been seeing this around the city since last fall, girls wearing jeans tucked into flat boots. any of you wear your jeans this way? i also saw many photos of celebs wearing high heeled boots with jeans tucked in. do you think it looks good? does it matter if you're tall or not, and do you only wear it with a jacket, not a coat?

yeah i've seen it also since last fall!
i actually like it.. the jeans gotta be superslim fit though so they dont bulge over the boot.
isnt chloe doing it this winter? :unsure:

Sometimes it works, sometimes it just does not. Having long legs certainly helps.

Kate (fabulous of course)
kmoss_blkcoat_blktop_greencroppants_blkkneeboots.jpg

Victoria (not sure on this one)
vbeckham_sunglasses_jeans_blkkneeboots.jpg

Not too bad...
but you certainly have to be thin to pull off the look.

i like it, either with jacket or with coat, it's a bit 'old' but its still cool :wink:

i like it too....

ever since I was little i liked the equestrian look... and this is in a way a variation of that.

I like it although I can not help but feel a bit like Puss in Boots. I don't think you have to be too tall, I mean Kylie carried it off and she is tiny.

well, i guess the bottom line is that "old fashioned" jeans over boots is probably more flattering on most people...i'll stick to that, since i'm nowhere near Kate Moss or Kylie :wink:

I'll dare to say that's even a trend on menswear for Fall/Winter 03/04...
I like it BIG TIME!

jeans inside shocks, is a trick young Parisian suburban guys do when they stroll down Champs Elysees, its quite hilarious, still typical teen fun :wink:

come to think of it. the only time my jeans are tucked away in boots are when i wear my moon boots or when i go skiing! :ninja:

It looks really good when men tuck their jeans into boots. It was featured quite a lot on the catwalks. I can't imagine a lot on men liking it though

I wear my jeans tucked into my flat boots, but would not do it with heels.
I wear pretty tight narrow-legged jeans, rather than loose fitting ones.

yeah I saw it a while ago on the dolce & gabbana mens fall/winter 0304 collection, so I tried it and :heart: it.

I agree with Feline. Narrowed jeans look great tucked in flat boots. Not in high-heeled boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->