Jeans Tucked Into Boots

I'm not so sure about the tucked-in thing.....sometimes it cute, sometimes it's like you're on the countryside walking trough wetlands :lol:

What I do love though is high heeled boots with thight rolled up jeans. I know it's really seventees, but I'm a big fan!

it's nice for some. you just have to be careful b/c it's not the easiest look to pull off.

I like it, regardless if your on the streets or in some English country side riding a horse!

I like it..it's either love it or hate it look..I'm not so sure what to wear on top with that, does it have to be a suit jacket?? :unsure:

I really like this look but sadly, it doesn't look that becoming on me. Kate looks adorable in that pic! :flower:

Girls and boys in denmark have been wearing their jeans that way for the last 2 years, so I dont really notice it when people do.

But what I really like, is to pull my socks over my pants, up as far as they can get, to get that kind of childish look - like I-just-rode-my-bike-for-the-first-time-and-my-mother-told-me-to-pull-my-socks-up-so-I-won't-get-oil-on-my-pants-and-now-I-have-forgotten-to-pull-them-down-again. I you know what I mean... works really well if you are wearing those ugly screamy white tennis-socks.

People reeeally don't get it, which is quite funny. Istn't that what it's all about?

hi jessi & welcome to tFS :flower:

to pull my socks over my pants
which also started two years ago see Champs Elysees, it still goes with parisian guys from the neighborhood's. there is nothing to understand it's just a getto style,
a boy euro-gangsta thing :wink:

Yea I like the look
I wore my jeans tucked in flat boots last fall.
Now starting to wear them tucked into heeled boots.

LOL. I don't like this trend either.

I guess I am too picky.

it s a fantastic way for taller girls to hide that their jeans are a little on the short side,a snd as such i love it, i feel it works in different ways i have worn it with baggier jeans and kitten heel boots, and i also wore some plain khaki army surplus pants tucked into pitate boots whick actually looked very smart

'Tis perfect for my new Sendra cowboy boots. I have a nice 26" waist (that's quite slim for a man) so I should be etiolated enough not to look like a prat.

I like the look..both Kate and Posh pull it off well..but I'm unsure if I could actually pull it off!

i like the look a lot, but i have never tried it. and it's true that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. some jeans have that great effect and some just aren't for that style at all!

Jocelyn

This is a hard one.

I mean it could be done so cute, however there is sooooooo much room for failure.

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 4th, 2003 - 7:00 pm
to pull my socks over my pants
which also started two years ago see Champs Elysees, it still goes with parisian guys from the neighborhood's. there is nothing to understand it's just a getto style,
a boy euro-gangsta thing :wink:
I used to do that in middle school :lol:

Originally posted by lele@Oct 29th, 2003 - 3:54 pm
i like it too....

ever since I was little i liked the equestrian look... and this is in a way a variation of that.
good eye...i completely agree.

and if kate does it, it's a legitimate trend, the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->