Jenni Kayne S/S 10 New York

does this girl sell well in US market ?

I really like her from some seasons and for some reasons ... casual andt good !

I agree with TREVO who said it's very American Apparel. I love the colors used for this collection... fantastic IN YOUR FACE yellow. ^_^

does this girl sell well in US market ?

I really like her from some seasons and for some reasons ... casual andt good !

I always wonder who her customers are. Her pieces are nice but not something that you would be willing to go out of the way for. I remember seeing her prices and they seemed very high to me - definitely on the higher end of contemporary, and to be honest it's not the sort of price I'd pay for those clothes because I'd feel I could get it elsewhere for less.

I always like seeing what she does though because it's the sort of styling and clothing pieces that you could find elsewhere for less $. Sounds awful I know. ie that sequinned mini skirt with the blazer - which itself isn't a groundbreaking combination anyway, but seeing it in a presentation form like this reminds me that I should try it out someday.

Some of the styling is just off for me. Those beach flip flops with the dresses? No.
But the pieces as separates are nice. I agree though that while the pieces are nice you could find ones of equal quality for less money and right now that is important.

its like ive seen this before...its same as last seasons...
her collections are always so ready to wear,so not original...
looks like h&m or topshop catalogue

I always wonder who her customers are. Her pieces are nice but not something that you would be willing to go out of the way for. I remember seeing her prices and they seemed very high to me - definitely on the higher end of contemporary, and to be honest it's not the sort of price I'd pay for those clothes because I'd feel I could get it elsewhere for less.

I always like seeing what she does though because it's the sort of styling and clothing pieces that you could find elsewhere for less $. Sounds awful I know. ie that sequinned mini skirt with the blazer - which itself isn't a groundbreaking combination anyway, but seeing it in a presentation form like this reminds me that I should try it out someday.

thanks ...

her collections are always so ready to wear

i think that's what appeal to me ...
and i'm pretty sad to hear that her prices are very high !
i always thought it was something like APC (which is expensive but still resoneable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->