Gucci S/S 09 Milan

I'm really not liking that makeup, it's very tarty looking....but not in a good way.

Talking about looking dated, even Donatella has since moved on from the tack...
We just got punk'd, it's actually Gucci for H&M

I wish Frida would stop with the prints already!! They look tacky and cheap.

She's played with prints for 3 seasons in a row yet hasn't figured out a way to make it look expensive and luxurious.

It's time to move on.

I wonder how much longer she'll be at the House.

tropical prints , fergie hats , low rise cropped skinny pants a la topshop scream tacky, especially printed with palm trees and tacky mid 80s color schemes

this collection could be accepted as a cruise collection, but not a show that to be proud of in Milan fashion week!!!

even the theme & the spirit of the collection, I can't find anything that unify the looks together???
I had a headache when I saw the entire collection.. yuk!

The makeup looks a bit tacky, but when the girls wear the collection, they looked okay

i like it.
mostly at least.
i like the accessories and separates and most of the long gowns! ESPECIALLY THE SHOES!!
but the shorter dresses and those gowns with the corset underneath that is expose in the back... ick...

I'll repeat what I said after her resort show: when I think of Gucci I don't think of elegance and chic anymore, it's only tackiness and cheapness that come to my mind. It's so sad and what what's worse, chances of getting better are very low -_-

The only thing I like are the glasses, but Gucci is not only about glasses, actually -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a mess. one can wear it, but one shouldn't.

very very high street and I definitely don't find this anything like Gucci's usual aesthetic. This is more like what something you would see at Cavalli or Matthew Williamson, sadly i can see this selling like hotcakes.

This was the worst collection Frida has ever shown under the Gucci label.

And I say that as a fan of Giannini's work for Gucci.

There is nothing more to say. It's a very poorly executed collection.

oh i agree. i'm also fan of frida but this was just wrong on sooo many levels.

Even Donatella has moved on.

EXACTLY! and she's done it so well... i dont understand why gucci hasnt!!

i feel bad that i want her to get fired... but it really hope this is the very last we see from her at gucci!
why doesnt she go to, i dont know... a nyc brand nobody cares about... michael kors not retiring yet?

best way to kill two (ugly) birds with one stone that would be... :innocent: :innocent:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Here she goes to ruin Gucci again :ninja:

again? since she started designing clothes Gucci has been pretty much been screwed good.

i see:

Kylie Minogue's H&M collection

and....

well, stuff we've seen from her before already.

bet ya she's "so proud" of this collection.

that woman's fashion sense is just like "Groundhog Day".

those suit pants remind me of one thing:

during Frida's first season (S/S 06), she sent out dozens of variations of the same top. different lengths (from tops to gowns), different prints, same f*cking idea. i was like "WTF?"

00020m.jpg
00220m.jpg
00230m.jpg
00310m.jpg
00350m.jpg
00400m.jpg
style

from that time on i had a feeling that it couldn't go well. look at Alessandra! she's doing Couture for Valentino now! and those PPR people fired her. ts.

i like it..but i don't. the dresses are awful but some of the suits are scrumptious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->