Jessica Stam

I swear she wore some freaky contacts in a few different pictures... shes gorgeous but seriously I'm pretty sure there was a difference in eyes.. you cans ee in some photos she looked .. her eyes looked so ..

love the HQ's. she looks really pretty. fresh. a few of the photos look odd, but for the most part she looks great.

Thanks for the party hqs, she looks so sweet and girly with that 'do, and face of an angel:heart:

wow those rag & bone pics are awesome..love her outfit and OMG her eyes! I just can't get enough of them

those Rag & Bone HQs are wonderful! thanks for posting them! Stam looks really, really pretty! love that she wore a headband. :wink: it looks great on her. :smile:

Stam Is (Sort Of) The New Nathan Bogle
July 30, 2009

The apocalyptic storm that hit just as Rag & Bone’s party to celebrate its Intermix launch began was no impediment for the crowd that packed the Ace Hotel’s sofa-strewn lobby. “I’m so surprised,” said the label’s taller designing half, Marcus Wainwright. “I thought it would be just me and David [Neville] with the people who work here.” The event’s hostess, Jessica Stam, it turns out, is now more than just a friend of the house. “We’ve been designing some clothes together,” said Neville. Stam, however, corrected the statement a hair. “It’s more of a collaboration, really,” she said. At any rate, the newest designing model might just be called on to fill in when Neville takes his paternity leave after wife Gucci Westman has their second baby, due in two weeks. (Though, according to Wainwright, company policy only allows a single week off.) The trio stayed mum on the details of the Stam & Bone looks, which will make their debut for Spring 2010. “Everyone’s here hoping we’d get to see a little bit,” said Lauren Santo Domingo, who showed off her hand-painted Christian Cota dress and new Chanel bucket bag. “But I’m sure there’s lots of stuff to come. Stam’s got great style. Everyone loves to see what she’s wearing.”
—Meenal Mistry

source: style.com

Great to hear she is doing some work that goes beyond modeling. Can't wait for s/s 10 collection! I always love Rag & Bone.

My friend (xfroussay) scanned it for me.
It's from Vogue Brasil - Style (Estilo); August 2009

More from Ricci Ricci
al4sj4.jpg

Model Jessica Stam features in both the print and film ads for Ricci Ricci in which she plays a little devil having fun among Paris’ rooftops, which are draped with ribbon. The campaign includes single and double pages shot by Sebastian Kim, plus film takes — currently destined for TV — of 20 and 30 seconds created by K-Roll with the Mlle Noï agency.
wwd / july 31, 2009

can't wait for the commercial :D

^yeah the ad makes more sense now with the explanation behind everything; ribbon, devil horns (that we thought were cat ears :lol:), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->