Jessica Stam

whats up with anthony

Hey i am a big fan of the rhcp..but i can't understand what the hell anthony is thinking. She's 18 yr old and can't even drink legally.I think she's going to be a reason for another drug binge on anthonys part..Gee Flea's daughters around the same age as Jessica.I wonder how he must feel about all this.And all the models he dates looks like little boys and girls.....hmmmmmmm i wonder.......but i still love ya AK just can't figure ya out.:o

I think jessica is pretty, but she's the typical blonde head models you see all the time. I like the more exotic look myself..I think the latin models rule

TheGlassAngel said:
Thanks Drusilla. I was going to put your name but I didn't get to go back and find it. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to do the 'take credit for other ppl's work' thing.

Oh, don't worry about it, hon. I just wanted to clarify in case anyone wanted to go looking for more. :flower:

In response to the AK thing, they've obviously broken up, as has been stated more times than I can count in probably the last ten pages alone. She's 20, not 18, and if you think that age limits stop underage individuals let alone models from drinking, that's simply not the case. Anyway, Anthony certainly didn't look at all bothered by her company in any of the pictures, and he's back with his former girlfriend, who is also a model. See a pattern?

That's in the past, as is her runway fall. While I realize they're aspects of Jessica's life, it'd be kind of nice to move on rather than have these two things pop up every few pages. She's a gorgeous girl, and there's so much more to her than a short relationship with an older man and falling on a runway. This is no means lashing out at anyone in particular. I'd just like to see more positive, recent stuff. :smile:

Ieva said:
They broke up a while ago...

Yeah, apparently it was Anthony who dumped Jessica (surprisingly enough!). :blink: He said in an interview that he realized that he was still in love with his ex, another young model of 18 whom he had been dating for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
fame said:
she seems like an average girl put into the modelling world...she stands out and reminds me of emma watson mixed with a young lindsay lohan! theres something about stam which i like, its pretty refreshing after being bombarded with images of porcelein aliens and glaring brazilians.

I've noticed the resemblance to Emma Watson too! Stam's better, though, 'cause of those peepers.

marqueemoon said:
Yeah, apparently it was Anthony who dumped Jessica (surprisingly enough!). :blink: He said in an interview that he realized that he was still in love with his ex, another young model of 18 whom he had been dating for awhile.

he is such a bad guy. i hate him. :yuk:

My God, what do these young hot girls see in that washed up old guy?

mag.JPG

Sweet Rus posted this on the Eugenia V. thread and she scanned it herself but there are 2 pics of Stammy at the bottom. ^_^

velvet60 said:
I think jessica is pretty, but she's the typical blonde head models you see all the time. I like the more exotic look myself..I think the latin models rule

Actually, Jessica used to be quite unconventional looking if you look at her runway look and editorials at the beginning of her career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->