Jessica Stam

fabri said:
i made a few caps from a dvd featuring jessica-photoshot

11kd1.jpg

Sry for going back so far, but does anyone have this video available for download?

Model Moment: Jessica Stam - Spring/Summer 2006

Jessica Stam—now simply known as “Stam”—is riding high on the crest of the latest wave of supermodels. Straight from a farm in Kincardine, Ontario, this Canadian girl's ability to assume extremely diverse identities makes her one of the fashion world’s most sought-after chameleons.
----- fashionfile.com

video
http://www.fashionfile.com/videoplayer.htm...Jessica_Stam.rm

Stam for Rochas fragrance Eau de Rochas

I hope it wasn't posted already, I believe it's new, and I did do a search for 'rochas'. :flower:

lebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...is that really Stammy. It kinda looks like her but the lips are little...different. Anyway, nice pic. And Pinny, is that video available for download?

Hm...that doesn't really look like Stammy to me, either :ninja: But it might be the underwater effect?

The eyes look like Stammy but not the rest of the face. It could be the water though

Yah, the more I look at it the more it looks like Jessica to me -- but I definitely know that lebook's not always the most accurate of sources :lol: :rolleyes: Let's hope they are right this time! :wink:

You know what....I've been staring at it for the past 5 mins and it does actually look like Jess now.

That is definitely Stam, but I notice it's new and her hair is dark? Did she finally get rid of the blonde?!?!

Re: her hair color, I have a friend who saw her in NYC a few weeks ago (two I think) and she was definitely still blonde, so it's likely either it's a wig in that ad or temporary dye or something. Remember the H&M ads at Christmas with the bright red hair and she was still blonde then, the F/W BCBG ads with the long, dark hair, so on.

drusilla said:
Dizzytacks, that Myspace is a confirmed absolute fake. It's taken off Michele's International with the original text just cropped off. Lame. People that make those fake Myspaces need lives :doh:

haha i felt so powerful for a sec, that sucks, it really looked legit, anyway, i can't get enough of her eyes, she has to do cosmetics, who wouldnt want to see her on bilboards, and she looks good in any hair color when will they realize...

Faith Akiyama said:
Yah, the more I look at it the more it looks like Jessica to me -- but I definitely know that lebook's not always the most accurate of sources :lol: :rolleyes: Let's hope they are right this time! :wink:
Oh, I'm quite sure it's Jessica, and I can't recall lebook getting a model wrong. Their labeling of the seasons on the other hand... :rolleyes: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->