Jessica Stam

Marc Jacobs FW 2005

elle

There are some that I haven't posted because they've been posted a while back ^_^

Really I always thought it was brown!! Weird.

But I miss her red hair :-( I feel like the blonde is so...well, just everyone has it.

Tis indeed blonde ^_^

Ehh..I don't remember who posted it so I'm going to credit my webpage :lol:

Jessica-Stam-Fan.co.nr

And I agree. I felt the same way when she dyed her hair but then the blonde hair grew on me :lol: It was a lot brighter during SS 2006 but she darkened it a bit and it suited her skin tone better. I do sometimes wish Stammy (And even Heather! :lol: ) would go back to being redheads or brunnettes. They did look more high fashion. ^_^

:lol:

That Stammy pic is so cute.....I want to see another pic of Heather and Stam backstage together.... :woot:

Blonde Stam is actualy my fave. I think she looks like a Barbie doll, but a very classy one. I wasn't sure about it at first, but then I saw her at Versace Spring/Summer 2006 and that's when I knew that the blonde was her! :woot:

I don't think any of us liked the blonde when she first dyed it but there's always that one show that convinced us that she could pull off the blonde! :lol: For me, it was Stella McCartney SS 2006 ^_^

I'm going to post all the detail shots I can find for SS 2006. I'm pretty sure at least....four of them are reposts but I'll post them anyway for the new Stammy fans :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->