00030m(1330).jpg
00250m(1186).jpg

style

STAM AND LARA STAM AND LARA!
That is just too much beauty in one shot :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Backstage Fashion for Relief (Part 2)

catwalking.

Stam and Lily C are so cute :heart: :lol: I love how she's friends with all the models ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, how cute are she and Lily! She was just adorable with both of the Lilys that day, wasn't she :blush:

She is adorable with both Lilys :lol: I was hoping to see her with Lily D (so that *ahem* I can go avy crazy. They seem to be BFFs now since Gemma started skipping out on fashion week :lol: ) but she and Lily C are adorable as well ^_^

Found some with Lily D ^_^

I wish she and Shannan Click did more shows together, they're so very cute :lol:

Source: Catwalking

I wish she and Shannan Click did more shows together, they're so very cute :lol:

Oh my gosh, no kidding! I'm a big fan of the Stam/Shannan/Missy triumvirate obviously, and I miss the days of those three doing shows together. Whenever Anna Sui comes around I get so excited because I know I'll get Stam and Missy candids. It made me sad that Shannan wasn't at D&G or Dolce & Gabbana, no candids of them backstage :(

Oh my gosh, no kidding! I'm a big fan of the Stam/Shannan/Missy triumvirate obviously, and I miss the days of those three doing shows together. Whenever Anna Sui comes around I get so excited because I know I'll get Stam and Missy candids. It made me sad that Shannan wasn't at D&G or Dolce & Gabbana, no candids of them backstage :(

I was cleaning up my Stam archive yesterday (that's what people do when they have no life :smartass: ) and I noticed that Stam and Missy were in a lot of early 2003/2004 work together with Meisel. That's probably how they got to be friends. With Shannan, Stam was with her a lot starting from SS 2006 and they were both in the BCBG SS 2006 campaign together (which was probably shot in 2005)

Those are my assumptions on how Stam connects with other models but in most cases, she seems to get along with both Lilys, Caroline Trentini, Sasha...mainly models from when she started and around the 2005 time.

It's nice though because I found a picture of Stam with Trentini in 2004 and they both look so young, it's nice to see models grow up together :lol:

Prada S/S 2008
http://www.***************/image/2007/W39/092720072157127964.jpg
elle

Fendi S/S 2008
http://www.***************/image/2007/W39/092820071341309959.jpghttp://www.***************/image/2007/W39/092820071341371459.jpg
elle

I was cleaning up my Stam archive yesterday (that's what people do when they have no life :smartass: ) and I noticed that Stam and Missy were in a lot of early 2003/2004 work together with Meisel. That's probably how they got to be friends. With Shannan, Stam was with her a lot starting from SS 2006 and they were both in the BCBG SS 2006 campaign together (which was probably shot in 2005)

Those are my assumptions on how Stam connects with other models but in most cases, she seems to get along with both Lilys, Caroline Trentini, Sasha...mainly models from when she started and around the 2005 time.

It's nice though because I found a picture of Stam with Trentini in 2004 and they both look so young, it's nice to see models grow up together :lol:

Oh yeah, I definitely agree on how Stam and Missy got to be friends, they were in a ton of editorials together for quite a period there and some of them were rather um, close, if you know what I mean? That could bond two girls awfully quickly :P This is one of my favorite pictures of them, it's so cute and adorable and yeah, I'm a geek but they're my girls, what can I say :blush:

style.com
And ps, I agree, I love seeing the models mature together, it's cute to look at the older pictures and then see how they are now, especially the ones that continuously are grouped together. It's sweet.

Fendi SS 2008 Backstage

elle.com

And Ophelia, I agree that's just so cute! :lol: It's interesting because in backstage shots, they look so normal, like girls just having a fun time...in very expensive clothing. It really puts a different light on the modeling industry when you see the girls actually having a good time :lol:

Aw I love her with Lily C. Also with Lily D. I love seeing her with other models. Especially with Tanya (AAAHHHH) and Freja at BCBG SS 08 :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evf1029
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->