Jessica Stam

it's a pic shot by a photographer i met, he printed it, and i scaned the print :lol:

i don't know when he shot it, but as you can guess it's not recent

Jessy. It is ^_^

And Miwa, I hope so :lol: If she doesn't show up there I would have to assume she skipped shows today ^_^

Hmmm.

No. According to Jules, she was at Sophie Kokosalaki. The last time she did that show was SS 2005 :shock:

The clothes are cool :buzz:

ETA - We'll have to see when the whole V&R collection is uploaded although I have to say, Stam's pattern this season is a bit erratic.

She still does all the big shows but she also chose to do Bottega Veneta and Sophia K, two brands that she hasn't done in over 4 seasons as well as Gianfrancco Ferre, a show she's never done before.

Hey, that means fingers crossed for Chanel :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it turns out to be true, you're my new magic 8 ball :lol:
I really hope I'm right!

Stam at Sophia Kokosalaki is such a huge surprise for me! I'm not sure if the erratic show season means anything, but missing the 4 big shows she usually does means I'm abit :blink:

Hey, maybe it'll be a first for YSL this season? Maybe she had some say in the shows she wanted to do?
My head is spinning here! :lol:

She's in the Neiman Marcus 2007 Christmas book! I can't post the pictures now but I'm sure someone else can help out? TGA I'm looking at you here!!

It's up on the Neiman Marcus website btw.

Neiman Marcus Christmas book 2007

Screencapped by me from NM

TGA I'll scan these for your site as well :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, Faith :bounce:
She is so stunning and The set design looks like Valentino Fall/Winter campaign's one :huh:

That's gorgeous!
Can I get my Stam Fan license back? :D

She's on the cover of Vogue Australia Nov 2007 - I haven't seen it yet though, but no doubt it's a reprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evf1029
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->