Jessica Stam

^you are not the only one. I love when she looks a little spaced-out around the eyes, it makes her look more grungy and less "supermodel" glam, which I like.

:innocent:

HQS ^o^

Attachments

• DNKY_SS08-(11).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(11).jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DNKY_SS08-(12).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(12).jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DNKY_SS08-(13).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(13).jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DNKY_SS08-(14).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(14).jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DNKY_SS08-(15).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(15).jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DNKY_SS08-(16).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(16).jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 45
  • DNKY_SS08-(17).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(17).jpg
    244 KB · Views: 36
  • DNKY_SS08-(18).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(18).jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DNKY_SS08-(20).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(20).jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DNKY_SS08-(21).jpg
    DNKY_SS08-(21).jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
^^ ye me too! I like those bags.
They make her unique and they are kinda her trademark now lol

I love that those pictures of her at the Hazzy's shoot!
her hair and eyes are gorgeous!!

aww thanks for the HQs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks stunning!! I love them!
DKNY sure loves her ^_^

I'm a bit worried about Stam going into acting.
I think it's possible she'll turn into one of those " Actresses" like Nicole Richie and Lohan and just turn into a tabloid machine.
That would make me very sad, because I'm pretty sure if that happened the Fashion world would be less than willing to take her back under it's wing- especially not the classic shows.
Anyone agree or have similar thoughts?

I think it's possible she'll turn into one of those " Actresses" like Nicole Richie and Lohan and just turn into a tabloid machine.
That would make me very sad, because I'm pretty sure if that happened the Fashion world would be less than willing to take her back under it's wing- especially not the classic shows.

yes I agree with you. It would be such a shame if she ends up like those girls.
I would like to see her acting mind you altough I would prefer it if she kept it as a side project and keep focused on modelling because at this rate she'll definatly become a big name in the fashion industry.

The pros would be that she would get way more magazine covers and a more wide range of campaigns because of celebrity.

Downside would be that she wouldn't do the shows anymore, most likely.

Of course it would be great if she could just acquire more fame like Kate Moss and stick to modeling but...it seems acting is her next calling.

sometimes she looks good but mostly just in candids..I think I'm not her biggest fans but that doesn't matter I think she has enough here

karma to van-kun for those lovely photos. looks like i got a new desktop image. I think stam would be amazing for film, especially really good indie film. i would cry if i saw stam in some typical lame epic hollywood blockbuster. Agent orange was already bad enough.

karma to van-kun for those lovely photos. looks like i got a new desktop image. I think stam would be amazing for film, especially really good indie film. i would cry if i saw stam in some typical lame epic hollywood blockbuster. Agent orange was already bad enough.

:blush:..I loved Agent Orange...:ninja:

She's flawless in the DKNY pictures! I'm sure the airbrushing didn't hurt, though. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->