Jessica Stam

So what if Stam goes out partying? She just wants to have fun and have a good time...

im not big on gossip. who am i to judge what someone else does. BUT HEY TGA! thanks for putting my video on post #19106. i made that out of footage i took from the bcbg video commercial. as you can see i edited every other girl out and made it all about my stammy. hope you guys liked it.
:flower:

^ That was great Blue!! Thanks so much!
Yeah, sorry for asking the initial gossip question. I didn't think it would develop into a big thing. I was just trying to back up a claim someone before me was making.
Anyway, who cares? She's a model, and she does an amazing job. What else can we really ask of her?
What's up next for Stam by the way?

so what did everyone think of Jessicas performance in Victoria Secret?

She didnt have the greatest walk BUT i liked how she started her road trip walk. She was doing some hand gestures I wasnt sure of but it was flirty.

I got nervous when they left a bit of her little trip duting her walk on the show but she smiled it off and it was great!

I missed the VS show (yet again) - does anyone have a link to a video I can see? I didn't hear anything about Stam tripping :blink:

i just saw her walk in the pink section, she looks amazing. before she walks she hypes up the crowd and gives some sort of sexual gesture(i dont know). and she blows kisses on the way back. what a cutie. cbs has uploaded the show in seperate sections to their youtube page. what part of the show does stam wear the bell outfit? i want to see it!

The last part. Deck the halls :flower:

When she was blowing the kiss, it looked like it was at Carine's section :lol:

I finally just saw VS, she was so so cute, ahh I love her. I'm glad they left out most of her trip and she really seemed to recover well from it, she was just so cute! The bell was really over the top (I was talking to my boyfriend about it last night and he was all "that was your favorite model? that bell was ridiculous but she was cute!") but somehow she made it work. The kisses were just adorable. Okay, I'll stop raving now ^_^

I think TGA (and I agree with this) is that her personal life shouldn't have people judging her as a model or her personality because there is no connection between her modeling and her personal life or the people that she's friends with. :flower:
Amen to that. :flower:

I meant to post these a few days ago, but sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb in the package, so here they are a little late!

Wireimage

This is interesting. Perhaps the creator should look into a career at Imaxtree. :rofl:

205790515097aa4166b3yg2.jpg

I found this photo on google. It is of Jessica Stam. I'd thought I'd do some editing of it.
x.manal on flickr.com

^yes she does O_O

it's cool though. i wish i knew how to do stuff like that with pictures. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"