00430m.jpg
00440m.jpg

00450m.jpg
00460m.jpg

00470m.jpg
00480m.jpg

GQ.COM

Some looks I like. Others not so much.

But Galliano is still an amazing designer. No doubt.

very tame compared to previous collections. i like it. and without all the over the top styling and embellishment, you can actually see the nice pieces.

John Galliano - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1

Vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
John Galliano - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 2

Vogue.co.uk

John Galliano - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 3

Vogue.co.uk

S/S 2010 and S/S 2011 should have switched places, not that I don't like this collection, I just think last year's collection would have been perfect for S/S 2011, if Riccardo was already using leopard print for his S/S 2011 collection haha!

I'm Glad I'm not the only person who thought that male model was a woman.
I See John is still doing the same old tune with his menswear, i wish he would try something new
do his clothes actually sell that well ?

Galliano sure knows how to create magic and put on a fantastic and memorable show. The Chaplinesque appearance is somehow even quite alluring to be honest.

pffffffffff he took everything from JPG : same style, same inspirations...

This is very VERY Galliano. And i like it. The opening really reminds me of S/S 2010 womenswear where Karlie coming out of the smoke and whatnot but it looks better in here.

I like the clothes. LOVE the shoes. And the brush on male models' bodies can be really distracting (in a bad way) but other than that, it's a solid performance for me.

(and of course, who thought she was a he? ^_^ )

just like vivienne westwood this season, very very restrained by john galliano standards, but i love the execution. for the first time in a long time, one doesn't have to have a magnifying glass to notice the perfection of some of these cuts.

pffffffffff he took everything from JPG : same style, same inspirations...
I'm not sure which Gaultier collection you were looking at, but if it was S/S 2011 then you might want to look again and pay closer attention. The only only thing they have in common is the color black.

I'm kind of loving this more toned down version of Galliano that first popped up last season. I've always felt that the clothes John did for men were good, but it really is nice to see them clearly instead of having to mentally dissect every look from head to toe. Even though I'm not a fan of the dropped-crotch-pants-for-men trend, he's making a pretty compelling case for them in those evening looks.

Can't say what I like most, the boys, or the collection :P

wow, i really like the chaplin part but that male model :blink: looks like a freakin' girl his very pretty:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite indifferent about this show.
When I first read the concept for the collection, I immediately was overwhelmed with excitement. John Galliano+ Charlie Chaplin= Amazing.

The first few outfits were quite interesting, the concept presents itself in such a wity and chic manner. The last few outfits were strong and sexy, but of coarse with a Chaplin twist. The middle was filled with lost and uninspired pieces which disappointed me. Some of the "boxer only outfits" really didn't find a place in the collection... I don't see Chaplin, but I do see the tramp.

I really love Charlie Chaplin theme :heart: I love Galliano, his show was very spectacular as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"