John Galliano S/S 10 Paris

Really tired of John in Pigalle.....
There are other things/places to be inspired by. :ermm:
(shoes are still great though!)

exactly the shoes are great!!!
the clothes...uhm already seen them ....but the yellow dress on magdalena looks fantastic!

I wanna see the set!

i agree, it is bordering a 'one trick pony' reputation now.
- lets see something new, something fresh. something we havent seen.

I'm not liking it so far for reasons I cannot tell here -_-

few more photos

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

daylife.com

I was just about to point that out. I would love to see something wild like he did for his S/S 10 Menswear collection.

cant wait to see a video... is the full collection up yet? someone post it! please :D

610x.jpg

daylife.com

FINALLY>
The technique is good as always.
But he has lost his spirit to amaze us.

We can see his old deja vu stuff...
and after see this same make up formules
and hats formules, and clothes formules i got bored inmediatly...

I was full of faith with Galliano and was waiting
that he close Paris fashion week on a high note.

But no...
Theres a magic he used to give and seems have dissapeared this season
and previous seasons...

So sad with Galliano, because I loved his work with all my heart.
But
how to love something when there is not passion anymore?

Hey Johnny:
If u need inspiration come back to Perú,
we have an ancient beautiful culture, full of cool thing to give your inspiration back...
because sincerelly, you used to do big things in Paris.

The Fashion Camera in Paris should choose another house to close his fashion week
nex season.

Someone said Alber?
Yes! Alber is in vogue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!! I taped every single minute of this awesome show, you could immediately feel the mix between circus and longing. Backstage, on the "model walking instructions" was:

"You are back in our movie set. In our pink horizon, bubbles love you , but don't play with them, walk through them. Be STRONG, UPBEAT and SEXY. Keep your eyes focused into cameras"

I will do my best to upload it soon, it is in quicktime format, so kinda slow :( soundtrack included "Whatever Lola wants" by Sarah Vaughan at the beginning, evolving into a pure dancefloor madness.

IMHO, great finale of Paris Fashion Week.

Hey Johnny:
If u need inspiration come back to Perú,
we have an ancient beautiful culture, full of cool thing to give your inspiration back...
because sincerelly, you used to do big things in Paris.

The Fashion Camera in Paris should choose another house to close his fashion week
nex season.

Someone said Alber?
Yes! Alber is in vogue!

I think he was inspirated by all the cultures...
[If i start to writing down my opinion about Alber...:rolleyes: Khm. I don't think he's in vogue. Neither does John.]

I can't get why Galliano is doing quite good collections for his own brand and why he's recycling the previous collections at Dior? C'est pas bon comme ca...

Now that Lacroix is out of the picture, time to move in...

The mood of the presentations is all wrong the thing with the mirrored catwalk or at least at the time is that it was modern, these lasers aren't modern, the colours aren't modern and the ideas aren't modern! Its just the same with chanel this week, it was the most abysmal presentation and it spoilt the entire collection and makes it gimmicky and not in the least bit sincere or authentic i'd rather John presented these in a totally white room as long at the clothes and the soundtrack were there it would speak for itself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->