John Galliano S/S 2015 Paris

If I was John Galliano, I'd sue Bill Gaytten for damaging my public image by presenting this disgrace of a collection under my name. Also, does anybody see the blatant Delpozo rip-offing going on here?

at this point im wondering if keeping this brand alive is just an elaborate ploy to get back at galliano. This line didn't sell even when john was on board, who's actually checking for these bland clothes now? Like, even old costumers were obviously attached to a whole different style cause nothing about this makes me think 'oh, john galliano'. It's sad.

To think that Gaytten was Galliano's closest assistant and he presents collections that have absolutely no reference to Galliano's DNA. He doesn't even try to give it some sort of Galliano signature. An absolute scumbag. Go away Gaytten

I'm just not fond of this venue at all. just no

I really don't understand what they're trying to do with this brand. What a shame for John to have his name associated with this mess. :blink:

some of the clothes are actually nice but the shoes are a major mess thats very distracting

Just close the house. It's completely irrelevant without John Galliano.

STOP IT, and leave Galliano's name alone. This is embarrassing.

Every season it feels a hole in fashion without Galliano, I just remeber when Galliano close the fashion week with spectacular fashion shows that made me wake up again and fell in love awith fashion again and again.

Sincerelly I forget that Galliano brand still exists under Gayten, so sad for him, he should design a line under his own name it would have more sense because Galliano label is too too too big to fill.

It's wearable and cute but totally uninspired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->