Josh Holloway

jholloway.jpg

JOSH HOLLOWAY

A former model, Josh Holloway, 35, is now making waves as bad boy Sawyer on the hit ABC show Lost. He's gotten so used to sporting a beard on the series that "now I feel naked without it." Yet, he admits, "I like being clean-shaven because I get to kiss my wife, Yessica, more. She doesn't push me away."

Most beautiful people 2005

people.aol.com

I hope he gets more roles soon!! i'd like to see him in movies!!
I still can't believe he turned down the role of Gambit in X3!! he would have been so damn perfect!!

Better than Brad Pitt? Hell yeah!!! Any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's very masculine, and as Sawyer he's FIRE!!!!!!!I prefer him with beard and long hair, he looks more wild, more manly. So HOT. He's so SEXY! (ok i should stop now.)

Sammie323
View attachment 229548
Let's remember he's married! Lucky girl... I think she's ugly, but...I guess you're NOT ugly when someone like Josh likes you and askes you to marry him

Last edited by a moderator:
I love him too. He does a great job of playing Sawyer on Lost. And he is a major hottie :smile:

I couldn't agree more. He has the best Lost character, sexy, a little rude but with something sweet on his personality. Is there anyone who can resist to this lovely face with beautiful eyes and a gorgeous hair? I don't think so.
View attachment 229690
Lost-forum

Thanks for the pics PrincesseDaria :flower: .

Oh God he's is HOT HOT HOT (ok i'm repeating myself)! And did i mention that he's HOT? He's body:blush: ....

He's so manly...pure sex...*sigh*

And i totally agree he's AWESOME as Sawyer. Great performance...bonus points!!!!

Tv.com
Josh Holloway was born in California, but at age two his family moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains area of Georgia.

He attended Free Home Elementary in Cherokee County and
Cherokee High School in Canton, GA. He went on to attend the University of Georgia, and began modeling.

He moved to Los Angeles and landed some small parts in shows such as "Navy NCIS," "Walker Texas Ranger," and "CSI." Most notably he played the "Good Looking Guy" on an episode of "Angel."

This was enough to get him the part of likable ne'er-do-well Sawyer on the sci-fi/fantasy series "Lost."

Josh married his longtime girlfriend, Yessica, in Hawaii in October 2004.

"When "Lost" (2004) took off, part of me thought, 'Do I cut and run?' I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. 'Married, not buried', I always say. If I were single?... Damn, I'd have one girl doing my laundry, one shaving me, one bringing me a cocktail and another one coming out of my tent all hung over".

6'1½" (1.87 m)

Josh has green eyes.

Josh's first job was picking up dead chickens at a farm.

Josh is of Dutch and Scottish heritage.

Josh Holloway is 6' 1½".

Josh reportedly hates the long hair he needs to play the part of Sawyer, in Lost.

Josh guest-starred in the episode "City" of of the spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel He was the character called "good looking guy."

On his character in LOST, Josh says, "I don't ever want Sawyer to lose his edge. Edge--and a tiny inkling of humanity."

After his house was robbed, Josh said, "My family and I are fine and appreciate everyone's concerns and good thoughts... We are very grateful for the help of the Honolulu Police Department and the support of the local community." (October 2005)

Josh will star in a thriller movie in 2006 called Hellion.

Josh enjoys fried chicken and chocolate pie.

Josh's favorite movie is The Shining.

Josh lists his favorite color as dark blue.

Josh currently has homes in both Hawaii and Los Angeles.

Josh has been an avid movie watcher since he was a child.

Josh enjoys boating, sailing, snowboarding, martial arts, motorcross,fishing and playing guitar.

Josh studied at the University of Georgia but dropped out after only one year to become a model.

Although he was born in Northern California, Josh moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia at the age of two.

Josh is the second oldest of four children (all boys) in his family.

Since their home was robbed, Josh and his wife have taken precautions and added security systems.

Josh attended Cherokee High School in Canton, Georgia.

Josh Holloway and his wife were robbed at gunpoint on October 13, 2005. They were unhurt, but the robbers got away with credit cards, cash, and jewelry. Josh says, "I was afraid for my life." Ruben Royce, a 20-year old felon that lived near Josh, has been arrested in connection with the robbery.

Josh is represented by Rough Diamond Management.

Josh was voted one of People Magazine's "Most Beautiful People" in 2005.

Josh appeared on the cover of TV Guide on April 3, 2005.

Josh appeared on the cover of TV Guide on January 30, 2005.

In 1994, Josh played a purse snatcher in the music video for Aerosmith's hit Cryin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
susername77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->