Solid & Striped S/S 2018
Photographer : Pierrot & Bjorn Iooss
Styling : Carine Roitfeld
Art Direction : Jim Kaemmerling
Make Up Artist : Fulvia Farolfi
Hair Stylist : Akki Shirakawa
Solid-Striped-SS18-Bjorn-Iooss-01-620x930.jpg

designscene.net

Jourdan doing athletic/swimwear shoot , been waiting for it so long and the result is stunning that was about time..

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid & Striped S/S 2018
DVYL8L0X4AAKYcL.jpg

RHPGKSISQNDGNM3IEGHEPAUMBM.jpg

tumblr_p3q1inYCLQ1tr7luco1_1280.jpg

ss2.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

Brandon Maxwell S/S 2018
Photographer : Brandon Maxwell & Jessy Price
Models : Jourdan & Riley Dunn
Stylist: Sandra Amador
Make Up Artist: Michelle Clark
Hair Stylist : Hos Hounkpatin
Art Direction: Lina Wahlgren

Brandon-Maxwell-SS18-Jourdan-DUnn-Riley-Dunn-3.jpg

Brandon-Maxwell-SS18-Jourdan-DUnn-Riley-Dunn-1.jpg

Brandon-Maxwell-SS18-Jourdan-DUnn-Riley-Dunn-2.jpg

womenmanagement.com

Solid & Striped S/S 2018

+ 1

NMTWK39_eu.jpg

neimanmarcus.com

Surprised she didn't Open the Brandon Maxwell show, frankly - considering she's the face of the campaign. Bella opened and Gigi closed.

Jourdan looks outrageously gorgeous in that dress though and I'm loving that she's back to the bob haircut. Looks wonderful on her!

Yes happycanadian I was suprised at that also.
Did you see the really personal message on IG when she shared the Brandon Maxwell video campaign?
swipe
I guess in this business because of the elements of luck and chance it shouldn't be surprising ppl doubt their place. I hope she really discovers what she's capable of and accomplishes it.

I'm ready for the era of followers as currency and credibility to be over.

And Yes AngelLover I'm amped that she's venturing more into fitness/swimsuit. Her design for Solid & Striped was both sexy and strong/comfortable.

I wonder how much longer she will be a Maybelline girl. I'm sure it's good money and she always elevates the makeup looks she's given.

Bergdorf Goodman x Dundas party in New York on February 9 2018

tumblr_p3zts4hM8F1v1edlio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p40tjxv8gs1uotx9to1_540.jpg

tumblr_p3ycj9A1jJ1uoqpl8o2_1280.jpg

gettyimage.com

instagram.com

I guess in this business because of the elements of luck and chance it shouldn't be surprising ppl doubt their place. I hope she really discovers what she's capable of and accomplishes it.

I'm ready for the era of followers as currency and credibility to be over.

And Yes AngelLover I'm amped that she's venturing more into fitness/swimsuit. Her design for Solid & Striped was both sexy and strong/comfortable.

I wonder how much longer she will be a Maybelline girl. I'm sure it's good money and she always elevates the makeup looks she's given.

Her open letter explains to me a lot of things and that she is clearly not playing the game of social media hypocrisy and stuff that go around to be at the top she tries to stay herself and just for that bravo to her.

Her Solid & Striped campaign is amazing and I hope to see more swimsuit/ fitness campaign or editorials like this can't believe it took them so long offer her shoots like this

Jourdan Dunn FRONT ROW at Michael Kors Collection Fall 2018 Runway Show at Vivian Beaumont Theatre at Lincoln Center on February 14,2018 in New York City.

wwd.COM

gettyimage

UK Vogue April 2018

"QUEEN OF THE NIGHT"

Photographer: Sean Thomas
Stylist: Jack Borkett
Hair: Neil Moodie
Make-Up: Lotten Holmqvis

Designer + Models:
Donatella Versace + Yasmin Le Bon + Jourdan Dunn + Rita Ora + Claudia Schiffer + Irina Shayk

Credit: UK Vogue Digital Edition via Zorka at the Fashion Spot

The Prestige cover/editorial is absolutely Stunning! I hope she can find peace in this fast pace industry.

I would love to see her in a big fashion campaign again it feels like it's been a good while since her last one, I'm hoping that she'll get another British Vogue cover before the year is out. Does anyone else find it hard to believe she's only had 1 despite her being in the business for over 10 years? Personally I find it nothing short of a disgrace.

VOGUE UK June 2018: The BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2018 Finalists

photographed by: Scott Trindle
Styled by : Jack Borkett
Hair :Marcia Lee.
Make-up: Jenny Coombs
Nails: Pebbles Aikens

vogue.co.uk

Jourdan Dunn attends the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2018 in New York City.
PXa9k49.jpg

GaId1T2.jpg

QT8MkSK.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"