Juliane Grüner

She booked the Balenciaga campaign again!:clap:

Balenciaga's spring 2012 ad campaign will star 17-year-old Dutch model Laura Kampman, the label just announced in a press release. Kampman joins one of the label's current faces, 15-year-old Juliane Gruner, who renews her contract from the fall 2011 season. Kampman walked for Balenciaga's spring 2012 show in Paris as an European exclusive. The ads, shot by Steven Meisel, come out in January.
nymag, the cut

go goooooo Julianeee!!!!!!! :buzz: :clap:

i hope see her next season in february doing the show in NY and europe!!!

b51xwr64.jpg

flashbang tfs

saw this in the daria werbowy thread. i think it's juliane.

Well, I'm totally, instantly obsessed. Just wow. Sometimes her print work makes me think of the 1980s when I was growing up, which I just love. Big, big favourite of mine of the new girls.

the one of the best models in Balenciaga pre-fall, also Marte Mei!

i wanna see her Balenciaga's ad shoot!

Balenciaga S/S 2012
Ph. Steven Meisel

facebook.com/Balenciaga

I was really worried about what she was going to look like with this concept, but she manages to not look as dreadful as the rest (pretty even) though she does have the benefit of a non-mullet.

When you are in a campaign that pretty much requires someone commanding (and maybe experienced) to pull off and you nail it, it's got to tell something. She is the one saving the campaign imo, so striking and almost sinister in her shots...

HQs from the same source via GivenchyHomme

Yes, exactly. I fully agree with both of you. Her presence in these pics is truly special.

she's finally 16 y.o?

because i can't wait more season, to see this girl, doing major shows!

Dansk S/S 2012 : Juliane Grüner

FkqTX.jpg

dasnkmagazine via flashbang

Is she doing couture week? I'm dying to see her on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->