Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworth attends the Premiere Of Warner Bros. Pictures' "Tomb Raider" at TCL Chinese Theatre on March 12, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

caaxPd5.jpg

6H7KpBS.jpg

zimbio.com​

Is it a bit random that she's at the Tomb Raider premiere? Is she connected the film somehow?

Is it a bit random that she's at the Tomb Raider premiere? Is she connected the film somehow?

She and her husband mentioned something about supporting their longtime friend Walter Goggins, who is in the film. Bit random, but she looks nice enough.

Attending the kate spade new york‘s Bloom Bloom event on Tuesday (March 20) at Rockefeller Center in New York City.

9g5W4su.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Bosworth give each other a big hug for the cameras at the 2018 Sun Valley Film Festival Vision Award Dinner held at the Roundhouse on Saturday evening (March 17) in Sun Valley, Idaho.

DO454yn.jpg

Kate Bosworth was presented with a special honor during the Sun Valley Film Festival!

The 35-year-old actress stepped out for a Salon Series panel during the fest on Friday (March 16) in Sun Valley, Idaho.

0trShkf.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, justjared.com​

Kate Bosworth attends Hunter for Target Ultimate Family Festival at Brookside Golf Club on March 25, 2018 in Pasadena, California.
7PlesKb.jpg

6DRjVPn.jpg

zimbio​

Kate Bosworth attends the H&M celebration of 2018 Conscious Exclusive collection at John Lautner's Harvey House on April 5, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Kate Bosworth attends Terra Grand Opening at Eataly Los Angeles at Eataly LA on March 28, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

Z0oIVRR.png

Actress Kate Bosworth attends the 2018 Sun Valley Film Festival - Pioneer Award Party for Kate Bosworth on March 16, 2018 in Sun Valley, Idaho.

uFaiHHF.jpg

by-harmony.com, fashionsizzle.com​

I can't believe the Terra Grand opening photo is from this decade. :shock:

Out in Hollywood on April 18, 2018.

nqdrkmK.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Kate Bosworth and Taylor Hill are feeling the love at the Harry Josh Pro Tools 5th Anniversary Celebration during a Pre-Met Gala Party at the Public Hotel on Saturday (May 5) in New York City.

PV61W3o.jpg

In New York on May 4, 2018.

3HKuzAV.jpg

Kate Bosworth shares a cute moment with her husband Michael Polish while attending the Create & Cultivate Desert Pop Up on Saturday (April 14) at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs, Calif.

aertgj1.jpg

Amanda Seyfried and Kate Bosworth happily strike a pose together while attending H&M’s 2018 Conscious Exclusive Collection Launch Celebration held at the iconic Garcia House on Thursday (April 5) in Los Angeles.

75SLVgf.jpg

justjared.com, hawtcelebs.com​

Kate Bosworth attends the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2018 in New York City.
Tc7URJD.jpg

hs4S66q.jpg

aVb6gKp.jpg

lvhZFYd.jpg

zimbio​

That weird fringe thing ruins it. I get the look they were going for I really do and I love everything else but nope to that fringe. Also need her skincare secrets ASAP because O h my god she looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the hair a lot actually, there's something virginal and ingenue about it. It's quite odd because with the same hairstyle, Priyanka looks like a seductress. The polar opposite, lol.

Re the look, I wish the veil was the same colour as her dress.

She was one of my favorite, love everyhting about the look, specially the beautiful veil.

I liked the hair a lot actually, there's something virginal and ingenue about it. It's quite odd because with the same hairstyle, Priyanka looks like a seductress. The polar opposite, lol.

Re the look, I wish the veil was the same colour as her dress.

I agree, the hair is what makes it work for me, like she stepped out of a painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->