Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworth looked effortlessly chic as she attended a Mytheresa and Erdem dinner held on the stunning terrace at La Posta Vecchia Hotel Ladispoli, in Rome, Italy, on Wednesday.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Kate Bosworth attends the 2019 CMT Music Awards - Arrivals at Bridgestone Arena on June 05, 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee.
zimbio

Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+kcL9sBgTazCl.jpg Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+wlYCZuABp_pl.jpg Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+YO_JrS750Hql.jpg Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+U25-QwxMKUOl.jpg Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+wlYCZuABp_pl.jpg Kate+Bosworth+2019+CMT+Music+Awards+Arrivals+YO_JrS750Hql.jpg

Kate Bosworth attends as Missoma celebrates the launch of Momposina in NYC with Kate Bosworth and Chanel Iman on June 11, 2019 in New York City.
zimbio

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Kate Bosworth was spotted leaving the The Mark Hotel in New York City on Monday.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Kate Bosworth cut a very stylish figure at the Business Woman Awards in Sydney on Tuesday.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

^Love this! So chic and modern. (it's Sally LaPointe for those who are wondering)

Kate Bosworth was all smiles while wearing a captain's hat while leaving a photoshoot at Milk studios in New York City.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg

On Thursday, Kate Bosworth proved she can still turn heads nearly two decades after her 2002 hit Blue Crush when she was spotted rocking a slinky maxi dress in a tan color as she left a meeting in New York.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Kate Bosworth showed out to promote the finished product at the BUILD Series in NYC wearing two different outfits that epitomized chic.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Kate Bosworth plays the mysterious KC in Netflix's thriller The I-Land, a series about 10 people who wake up on a deserted island with no memory. The actress stepped out Thursday in New York City, donning two chic looks to promote the show.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

i feel like her makeup can be too harsh sometimes, like in the video above, but again, i love listening to her; she's so well spoken

i also love the short skirt with the boots - really cute. not a fan of the beige outfit below it though. her style's hit and miss for me lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->