Kate Moss For TopShop #2

Halcyon

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Any word on the new collection?

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully so they can work on an actual nice collection this time :P

if you go to http://www.katemossfortopshop.com it says the SS 2010 collection launches "this summer".

what does that mean? is the spring collection cancelled?:cry:
So sad, I know not everything in her collection is perfect, but I've bought some amazing, really unique pieces from her Topshop collections and I was really looking forward to a new collection soon.

i really want a new collection soon kate!!!

Maybe it's just me why i feel like this collection take time for so long.

it isnt just you. usually a collection should have been released by march. for some reason they are holding off on it. :cry:

Me three! its seems like forever this time round (it has nothing to do with the fact i had topshop vouchers for xmas and i decided to wait for the KM spring collection to spend them :blush: lol)

Last year the spring collection was released on 2nd April - its gotta be soon....fingers and toes crossed!

nylonmag.com says the spring collection is basics.

"That collection usually boasts copies of her famously tattered dresses and blouses, but this season, Kate's done something different. She's installed a range of basic tops, tees, and shirt-dresses, convinced it's been impossible for girls to buy good basics and even better prices.

There are vests (that's "tank top" in America), boxy tees, crop tops, and tunics, all in a muted color palette of white, olive, baby blue, and dingy pink. You can layer the shirts with each other, or pair them with the rest of your summer wardrobe."

WTF?

pics from nylonmag

Attachments

• katebasic1.jpg
    katebasic1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
  • katebasic2.jpg
    katebasic2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • katebasic3.jpg
    katebasic3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
  • katebasic4.jpg
    katebasic4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
nylonmag.com says the spring collection is basics.

"That collection usually boasts copies of her famously tattered dresses and blouses, but this season, Kate's done something different. She's installed a range of basic tops, tees, and shirt-dresses, convinced it's been impossible for girls to buy good basics and even better prices.

There are vests (that's "tank top" in America), boxy tees, crop tops, and tunics, all in a muted color palette of white, olive, baby blue, and dingy pink. You can layer the shirts with each other, or pair them with the rest of your summer wardrobe."

WTF?

pics from nylonmag

Uh I just hope it's out by two weeks from now. I'll be in NY by then.

I've been waiting for so long with this collection, that's all i've got??? really??

I'm sure I've seen similar designs in Toppers already... probably for much cheaper. :-(
But I guess if they can whack Kate Moss's name on it, they can make better profits....

Yeah I think it's silly to say 'kate was convinced there weren't basics out there...' when pretty much that is what everyone is doing. You could get the same stuff on the Topshop own label or T by Alexander Wang, Splendid, Kain, etc. etc.

^ i agree, its ridiculous. especially when she is photographed quite often wearing basic brand LNA. :unsure:

I saw the Essentials range in Topshop today and the quality is awful. They look worse in real life than on the website. Not worth the money at all.

Good News! I was flicking through this months "Glamour" Magazine, on page 161 theres a maxi dress masterclass and one of the dresses is "Kate Moss for Topshop!!!!" SO hopefully this is from her coming summer collection and hopefully this flop of a basics range will be over with!

ROLL ON THE SUMMER COLLECTION!...weve waited long enough..PFFT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->