Kate Walsh

xtine888

Reaction score
This beauty deserves her own thread. :heart: She plays Addison Shepherd on "Grey's Anatomy" (McDreamy's wife). I knew I would love her the minute I saw her, especially from the way she sauntered in all fabulous and glamorous and uttered that awesome line, "So you're the woman who's been screwing my husband." Also because she is the Anti-Meredith, and I hate whiny Meredith with a passion.

Here are some pics I found of her, at grey-anatomy.net
I love her red hair. Redheads in general.:blush:

*edited--pics not working*

Last edited by a moderator:
At first, I really didn't like her, because i was such a fan of Meridith and Mcdreamy, but then I began to love Addison as we saw more of her.

She's very beautiful :woot:

:woot: :woot: :woot: I LOVE KATE! i think she's ubergorgeous!

i watched her on Conan a while back and she said that she wasn't a true redhead!:o never saw that coming!

well ANYWAY Addison kicks Merediths ***:innocent: she's to good to be with Mcdreamy! she should just go back with Mcsteamy and have beautiful little children:ninja:

johnnys_girl09 said:
well ANYWAY Addison kicks Merediths ***:innocent: she's to good to be with Mcdreamy! she should just go back with Mcsteamy and have beautiful little children:ninja:

^ AMEN X 1000000000000000.
:flower:

She was soooo funny on Conan too. She's so down-to-earth and self-deprecating. :heart:

Here are some season 3 promos (grey-anatomy.net)
I love my Addie!

Some for the Emmys (grey-anatomy.net)
Stunning! Heigl looks incredible as well - sort of reminds me of Charlize Theron here.

Kate and Katherine Heigl are really good friends apparently. A lot of people at LJ have reported seeing them go to dinner often. :smile: Cute! They (along with Bailey and Burke) are my favorites on the show.

The first pictures posted of her are absolutely gorgeous. She has a nice glow about her. I think she looks way different on the show then when she's on the red carpet. Dare I say, something about her look on the show is much harsher? It's not a negative thing, but I wonder do they make her look like that on purpose.

dlg

^I agree...
I think she looks stunning on the red carpet...but on televsion she doesn't look so great to me...I think it is the makeup (I think they put some dark shade of lipstick and such) and the way they style her hair on Grey's that makes her looks so harsh.

pmegha said:
^I agree...
I think she looks stunning on the red carpet...but on televsion she doesn't look so great to me...I think it is the makeup (I think they put some dark shade of lipstick and such) and the way they style her hair on Grey's that makes her looks so harsh.

^ I'm a biased fan so I think she looks stunning everywhere, but I agree that she does not always look her best on TV. She has quite strong features so when they put lots of makeup on her, the effect is almost clownish and harsh, I'm sorry to say. Also, I think it's kind of on purpose, too. She's supposed to be the anti-Meredith. Meredith usually looks pretty dull in her scrubs and minimal makeup - contrast that with Addison in her skirts and red hair and heavier makeup. Addison is a vixen; Meredith is a "cute girl."

But when they put Kate in pale, nuder colors, her facial features stand out and she looks freaking amazing. :heart:

here are some pics of some of the cast @ L'etoile Bar in Paris. (grey-anatomy.net)
(is that Michael Madsen?!?! :woot: )

i dont like her on grays anatomy!! get your hands off dr sheppard!

I think I read somewhere that she is 1.78m, that's about 5'10'', right?

Here's a nice article about her and her character from the NY Daily News:

Dr. Strained Love
...Or, how 'Grey's Anatomy' fans learned
to stop worrying and adore Kate Walsh
BY LAURA DEBRIZZI
182-GreyCouple.JPG
495-GreyAddison.JPG

[SIZE=-1]Walsh has made Addison essential to 'Grey's' DNA. [/SIZE]

"So you're the woman who's sleeping with my husband."

With that line, Kate Walsh, playing Dr. Addison (Addy) Shepherd on TV's hit "Grey's Anatomy," click-clacked her heels into television infamy. It was two years ago, at the close of the drama's first season, and Walsh's Addison had marched toward her estranged spouse, Dr. Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), and the program's protagonist/narrator, resident Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), in the halls of fictional Seattle Grace Hospital.

Addison was an unexpected face from Derek's not-too-recent past, and Walsh was an addition to the ABC show, which, with her onboard, established its signature love triangle - and then got some unplanned-for results.

Because instead of being just a black-clad, wronged wife with her hair coiled tight, Addison became a thinking woman's heroine. She, too, had guilt issues - she had previously slept with Derek's best friend - but was also sympathetic; a dedicated prenatal ob-gyn, she had come to Seattle Grace ready to make amends. And while the character flits between steely and humane, alternating some biting put-downs with a comforting bedside manner, the woman who plays her likes to break the mold in a very "Grey's" kind of way.

read the rest here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-379275c.html

Some Kate pictures for you fans:flower:(HQ)
hollywoodsbest.net
Kate Walsh @ Genesis Awards party march 18

Kate Walsh @ Genesis Awards show march 18

Kate Walsh @ "Poseidon" LA premiere, May 10

Kate Walsh: "Grey's Anatomy" Photoshoot

Kate Walsh @ ABC Upfronts (May 15,2006)

hollywoodsbest.net

Also: Patrick Dempsey, Chandra Wilson, T.R. Knight, Isaiah Washington, James Pickens Jr, Ellen Pompeo, Sara Ramirez.

Kate Walsh @ Monte Carlo Television Festival july 1,

Kate Walsh @ Love Letters to the South Book Launch 08/21/2006

Kate Walsh @ Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party 08/26/2006

hollywoodsbest.net

Katherine Heigl, Ellen Pompeo & Kate Walsh @ Emmy Awards Governor's Ball (august 27)
(More of Kate from the Emmys Add Ons to Xtine888's posts:flower:)

Kate Walsh @ 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Arrivals (August 27)

hollywoodsbest.net

Kate Walsh @ Premiere Women in Hollywood event sept. 20,

New pictures
Source hqcb.net

Ohh I love the dress. And not to sound like a pervert but I didn't know she had such nice boobies.

dlg

she looks so gorgeous with the 'natural' style make-up. I agree with earlier posters about the unflattering darker make-up used on the show. I didn't think she was attractive until i saw the first pics in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->