Katy Perry

Katy Perry is on the front of the January 2011 issue of Maxim magazine.

foro famouspeople

Katy Perry @ Variety's Power of Comedy in LA - 04/12/10

foro famouspeople

KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2010 in LA - 05/12/10

foro famouspeople

Katy Perry ''The Tempest'' Los Angeles Premiere - December 6, 2010

foro famouspeople

She looks extremely beautiful at the premeire:heart:, the dress is so lovely, love the color on her, shes never looked prettier:flower:

Katy Perry - David Lynch Foundation's Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration in NYC - December 13, 2010

tlfan

^that dress is just amazing on her..

and btw i'm kinda confused what is actually her hair color? and also length? long? short? medium?

her hair is dyed black and is about shoulder length she has many different hair extension changes lately. Her natural hair colour is blonde.

Katy Perry looks worse for wear as she leaves The Roxy December 15, 2010

tlfan

I don't understand her sex symbol status.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder :wink: I think she's a beautiful girl (in a doll-like way) and sexy - she has a nice body with natural curves. as for her style - i like it because it's quirky and colourful (that comes from someone who wears mainly black & grey :blush: )

she is this "girl next door". it´s not that she looks prettier than other people, she looks "normal"/ down to earth. and she doesnt care if someone makes fun of her, because she makes fun about herself. i think this "sex bomb"-image is a mixture of this girl next door and she seems fun to hang out with PLUS sexy clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->