Katy Perry

myown - Yeah, I see what you're saying. I just really don't find her sexy myself. She seems far too ordinary and contrived.

Yep, she is(n't)

theblemish

:lol: i love how much people love pictures that make celebrities look bad. I would say 97% of the population look bad first thing with no makeup in a mobile phone photo. Sadly this photo does not make her ugly. Anyway there are other things that are attractive about people other than being supermodel hot. Being Interesting, exciting, cute, pretty, bubbly, funny, sexy, charismatic...

I think a lot of her "sex symbol" status comes from the fact that she has huge boobs! Everyone knows it, they did an SNL skit about them, she does everything she can to show them off, it works and she works it. There's not a lot of well endowed skinny girls running around, it sets her apart. There's a reason she fit right in with the VS show.

She's so lovely! She's reminds me of Lady Gaga.. just less extreme and more girly.

^I think Katy's REALLY pretty! Thats just an unflattering shot! :smile: She is a lot better looking than many supermodels(who arent always hired because they're typically pretty) actually , but everything is highly subjective! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
US Elle March 2011 : Katy Perry

twitter/keefwashereto

katy-perry-Purr-by-Katy-Perry.jpg

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Wow that dark purple dress is insane! I like the lavender one.

I agree about the purple dress and not to sound perverse but i want a chest like hers.

Making for quite the fabulous cover girl, Katy Perry adorns the front page of the March 2011 issue of Elle magazine.

Set to hit newsstands on February 15, the 26-year-old partook in a fabulous photo shoot while clad in Gucci as she chatted about topics such as life before fame and her much talked about figure.

Highlights from Miss Perry's interview with Elle are as follows:

On life before she became a successful artist and the ultimatium she gave herself: “I had two cars repossessed, and I was writing bad checks, but I gave myself a timeline. I thought, Okay, if I don’t make it by 25, I’m just going to get married and pop out some babies and do some crafts.”

On her down-to-earth personality: “It’s important to be relatable and normal. And I think that what helps with that, for me, is that I had the rug pulled out from underneath my feet so many times. It was like, ‘Listen up, b*tch, you’re not going to get served this on a silver platter—you’ve got to work for it!’ I don’t feel like I can act like an entitled b*tch yet! I still have so much to prove.”

On whether she’s had any reservations about presenting a provocative image: “We’re past that. I’m a sexy girl, so what? I never claimed I was a nun!”

On her much talked about figure: “I was shaped like a square at one time. I was! I’m generally around 130 pounds, which is totally fine for me. But when I was a kid, I was the same height and weighed more like 145. And I had enormous boobs that I didn’t know what to do with, so I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-*** straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder…and all I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know…that these things would come in handy someday.”

On her current look: “Bettie Page meets Wonder Woman meets Doris Day meets Judy Jetson meets Natalie Wood meets Daphne Guinness meets Chloë Sevigny kind of look.”

celebrity-gossip

Purr press conference in Mexico City - February 5, 2011

same source

Not a fan of the cover, nor do I care for her feature edit. She does not embody Gucci well; it's just not her style. It's just one big hot mess.

US ELLE MARCH 2011

Fantastic Voyage

Katy Perry by Carter Smith

scanned by kroqjock

Arriving ahead of her highly-anticipated performance, Katy Perry was spotted at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday (February 13).

The “Fireworks” gal looked spectacular as she worked through the red carpet area alongside her "Arthur" actor hubby Russell Brand - with the pair sharing a big smooch for event photogs.

During press interviews ahead of the energetic performance, Perry explained, "I'm going to do a really cool, heartfelt song that I really love and show a different side. I think I'll do a medley of sorts ... but not too much. It'll be quite a surprise."

In other news, Katy recently opened up about not singing for the rest of her life. She told, “Like, I want to have kids! I’m totally fine with saying that. I think some people are scared because they’re worried it’s going to ruin their career, but I want to live a full life.”

celebrity-gossip

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->