Kelsey036.jpg

Kelsey034.jpg

Kelsey037.jpg

Kelsey038.jpg

kels.jpg

9056_large.jpg

Peeptoe-1-758x541.jpg

source: australiasntm.all-antm.net

She's in Cosmo May Aust but it'd not her best work. I'll try and post pics soon.

Twenty-seven Names Spring/Summer 2011

isaaclikes.com via. rtvgames

Kelsey Martinovich may have been crowned runner-up in last year’s Australia’s Next Top Model finale, but her grace under fire totally won our hearts. We all know the story: Sarah Murdoch mistakenly announced her as the winner, but in fact, Amanda Ware won the series. When the error was revealed, Kelsey could have pulled a Kanye West-style stunt. But she didn’t. She accepted Murdoch’s apology and agreed that she’d made an honest mistake. She congratulated Ware. She was completely gracious in defeat. It’s poise like that that helped us fall head over heels for Kelsey – and judging from the fact that she’s been working non-stop since her almost-win last year, the modelling world loves her, too.

What have you been up to since Next Top Model?
I have been keeping busy modelling in Sydney. I went to New York late last year, which was incredible. I just got back from New Zealand - it’s been great to see some of this amazing world!

Did you always want to be a model? What would you be doing if you weren’t a model?
I enjoyed modelling ever since I was 13, but if I wasn't modelling I think I would be involved in the fashion industry one way or another. I really enjoyed textiles and design through highschool, so probably fashion design or styling.

What was the biggest lesson you learnt from ANTM?
Make the most of every amazing opportunity thrown in front of you.

Who do you look up to in the modelling industry?
Sasha Pivovarova and Magdalena Frackowiak. I think they are fantastic models.

Who is your style inspiration?
Charlotte Kemp Muhl. I think she has an incredible sense of style.

How would you describe your personal style?
I like to dress how I feel. One day I’ll be dressed in a grungy T-shirt and leather pants, the next day I'll be in a pretty feminine dress. I think it’s great to mix it up and have a bit of variety in your wardrobe.

Do you still see any of your ANTM castmates?
I see Amanda, Joanna and Jess here and there, and I also catch up with [mentor] Josh Flynn a bit. He still gives me great advice!

What do you see yourself doing in five years?
Travelling the world and enjoying what it has to offer.

Are there any designers you’d just die to work with?
Alexander Wang, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler and Balenciaga would all be amazing to work for.

Kelsey appears in the May 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan, on stands now.
cosmopolitan.com.au

Cosmopolitan May 2011

australiasntm.all-antm.net via. rtvgames

So great to see her doing so well in Australia at least. But i think Kelsey has potential for so much more... would love to see her in other markets as well.

And love seeing her mentioning Sasha and Magdalena :wink:

I knew she'd be successful in Australia... I'd like to hear more about what went on during her NY trip and why she hasn't tried returning - there are enough shorties working nowadays that you'd think she'd give it a go...

Here are HQ's of the Cosmopolitan May 2011 editorial.

Charmed Forces
Styling: Nicole Adolphe
Photographer: Kane Skennar

Scanned by me

She looks so good in print also good on the runway. The height wont be much of an issue for work in Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->