Kendra Spears and Prince Rahim Married *Update* Expecting First Child

All I know is that Prince Rahim'a father married Rita Hayworth once! They are very rich and the men seem to have a soft spot for Western women.... Agreed with the comment of Kendra pulling a Kate Middleton attire. I wonder if they just dated for a short period of time? It's amazing how they could date so secretly though.

It's also interesting of how they met...
Posted via Mobile Device

^^Actually I got it wrong, they are princes of Persia, Aga Khan is the honorific title.

Is Kendra Muslim? Just out of curiosity... I know very little about her.

All I know is that Prince Rahim'a father married Rita Hayworth once! They are very rich and the men seem to have a soft spot for Western women.

Interesting observation. Just had a quick look up this family. Seems the prince's mother is white, the children marry/engaged to white/western women. Where are they originally from? Are they Pakistani?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Kendra Muslim? Just out of curiosity... I know very little about her.

I was wondering about that. I don't think she is but she might need to convert herself into one now that she's getting married...

Last edited by a moderator:
And to think she started out as the Myspace contestant on Fords Supermodel Search.. way to go Kendra!! :-)

^ same one with cutxpaste?? crazy!

the pearl necklace cliché is cracking me up for some reason.. :lol:

Congrats to the couple. Wish them a happy marriage.

To answer questions about their identity, they are the leaders of one of the arms of Shia Islam, an arm of Shia that has been derivated from the teachings of one of the twelve imams who descent from Prophet Muhammed, thus making them direct descendants of Prophet Muhammed. It has in time evolved and assumed a political role, hence the prince title. They are not Pakistani or Iranian or Indian but that these are where their adherants have populated. They are rich indeed because their adherants weigh the Aga Khan in gold.

Their wedding will be beautiful! :blush: I'm wondering if Kendra is planning on converting? Would that make a difference with her modeling career? (limitations on showing skin?)

The age difference is :shock: Curious, how long have they been together?

Ehhhh... I dont't know. This is a little bit creepy.
Posted via Mobile Device

she is marrying into some very major money, the Aga Khan owns hospitals, universities, media houses etc here. I dont think she will be modelling for long though since the family is religious to some extent so there goes your dream of the next Cindy

Looking at these engagement photos... you'd think they would be better since she's a model :ermm:

She doesn't look all that great in them...
The dress isn't particularly flattering, the styling is super matronly...
She seems a bit faded next to him.

You would assume she would have to appear a conservative Muslim and stop modelling right?

You would assume she would have to appear a conservative Muslim and stop modelling right?

Maybe by the time the wedding happens she will have changed..
The sources are saying the wedding will be a Muslim ceremony.

I see his married brothers have wives that adopt a conservative Muslim style.

Maybe Kendra will become a princess-humanitarian!

They make a very beautiful? congrats !! Though I suppose she'll stop modelling, I'll miss her a lot but I wish them all the best.

Now the big question is : How long 'til she becomes a couture client :lol: :lol:

Look at that demure first-lady pose, and the pearl necklace. Too good to be true. Most beautiful couple of the year award goes to....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->