Prince William and Catherine Middleton Expecting Second Baby

Absolutely beautiful, all of them! Kate is superhuman looking that great just hours after giving birth. I like her dress too, very Spring :smile: And George is just so adorable, his little wave stole the show. So very happy for this cute family!

Congrats!!
It would have been amazing if their first child was a girl, Europe needs more future queens :lol:^_^

So happy for Kate, Will and George!! The baby is adorable!! And Kate looks so happy and amazing, they all do!!

Congrats!!
It would have been amazing if their first child was a girl, Europe needs more future queens :lol:^_^
Wouldn't it have been amazing if they had a girl first? Little Prince Christian would be the only King in Europe.

im sooooo curious to see what they named their precious little girl of theirs :heart:

Aww she looks so happy! Congrats to her and Will. I'm thinking Alice or Victoria for the name.

I wonder what she'll wear to the Met Gala :mrgreen:

Finally we got the name :smile: im happy they named her Diana as well :smile:

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

:heart::heart:

j6jxig.jpg

wtvr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to them; she looks very nice and always has great hair.

(but i am totally anti-royal-elistism, ha! :wink:)

I'm happy with the last two names, but Charlotte? There's a living (and extremely hot) Charlotte in Monaco already. Why could they not have called her Diana?

Why not? I think it's sweet as it acknowledges Charles.

Also Spain's Crown Princess is called Leonor and the youngest Swedish Princess is called Leonore. The Crown Princess of the Netherlands is called Amalia and so is one of the Luxembourg Princesses. I mean the Swedes and the Luxembourgers feel comfortable naming their children the same names as actual heirs to the throne, people who will actually be Queens one day. Charlotte, famous as she is, isn't actually royalty.

Besides, the name Diana carried far more of a legacy and burden for the young baby to live up to.

Why not? I think it's sweet as it acknowledges Charles.

Also Spain's Crown Princess is called Leonor and the youngest Swedish Princess is called Leonore. The Crown Princess of the Netherlands is called Amalia and so is one of the Luxembourg Princesses. I mean the Swedes and the Luxembourgers feel comfortable naming their children the same names as actual heirs to the throne, people who will actually be Queens one day. Charlotte, famous as she is, isn't actually royalty.

Besides, the name Diana carried far more of a legacy and burden for the young baby to live up to.

That's actually my main problem with the name! There, I said it. Anyway, it's done now, I suppose.

I'm happy with the last two names, but Charlotte? There's a living (and extremely hot) Charlotte in Monaco already. Why could they not have called her Diana?
"Diana" as the first name would be inappropriate IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->