Kendra Spears

i adore her! and i love that she got coacd top 10!

bring back the beautiful girls!

wasn't Kendra in the VMag/Supreme contest?
i liked her then, but she didn't win though.... we all know who won that one ... (coughsAmandaLainecoughs)

glad to see her on the catwalk as of late.

^Maybe you're thinking of the Ford Supermodel of the World contest? She was the Myspace entry.

When I first saw this girl I dismissed her as a throwback to the Cindy Crawford glory days...an era I thought was past its time. As I see her now, I think she's revitalized that look...and certainly captivated me this past runway season - I'd seen her at a few shows and with that characteristic mole couldn't remember where I saw her. Well...thankfully, I've seen the error of my ways. I like her. I think I might spend some more time here. Thanks for helping me find my way, HeatherAnne :kiss:

HQs

Hermes SS09

J Mendel SS09

Nina Ricci SS09

Gucci SS09

tcc - Hermes/J Mendel/Nina Ricci
frillr - Gucci

Truly thrilled you're here SirSunday, and bringing amazing HQs with you, bonus points for the J. Mendel pics with Anett in the background ^_^ :heart:

She was beyond perfect at Gucci. Thank you for all the pictures, doll. :heart:

^You're welcome! Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of Kendra :smile: from hintmag.com:
model.gif

agency.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]No relation to Britney, Kendra Spears is a star nevertheless. The statuesque Leo with a signature mole was a sociology student when she entered the Ford Supermodel of the World contest earlier this year. Fast forward to the spring runway season, her first, where the Seattle native walked for Gucci, Nina Ricci, Lanvin, Hermès, Costume National, Christian Lacroix, Valentino and L'Wren Scott. Look for her in the next BCBG campaign[/SIZE][/FONT]

BCBG campaign! :woot: Congrats Kendra!

wow BCBG, she's got another pretty major american campaign that usually use top girls too... :winks:

i like her mole (same position as Prada opener Ymre) but she is drop dead sexy. i see some all american beauty in this one.

Kendra also has a Gap Campaign to look forward to, quite a start for her!

Meet the New Girl: Kendra Spears

Last year, 20-year-old Kendra Spears was an average teenager. But then she won Ford Models' Myspace.com contest and a chance at winning a $100,000 modeling contract with the venerable agency. Korean model Hyoni Kang snagged that prize, but Spears is doing more than fine without it. New York casting directors might have found the 5'10" beauty with a Cindy Crawford-esque mole a little too green for the runway last month, but casting directors in Milan and Paris disagreed, and Spears walked for Gucci, Hermès, and Valentino. Now, the Portland State University student has been busy with shoots for Dazed & Confused, Italian Marie Claire, and BCBG's ad campaign. If her career continues at this pace, that mole might not be the only way she channels Cindy.
nymag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->