Kendra Spears

you're welcome, HeatherAnne ^_^
Have you seen her pictures at myspace?

Her smile is contagious :D in a good way. Thanks for the backstage photos at Lanvin and Hermes, shely :flower:

kendraspears0ow1.jpg

artandcommerceproduction

looks like a mug shot :lol:

Thanks Bianca, she sort of reminds me of Taryn Davidson in the second one.

^i agree! and carol t in the first one.
this girl is gorgeous but i cannot stand her name :rolleyes:

girl has got legs! their so supermodel legs too, not to thin and such an amazing body. i hope she does better next season, she actually has some meat on her, which is nice.

'Cover' magazine - November 2008

by Rick Shaine
dwyibm.jpg

unique.dk

I'm in love with those pictures from Cover, stunning, thank you shely!

This girl is pure old school supermodel, she reminds me of a Cindy C (before Revlon got to her), Diana Dondoe and Diana Moldovan all rolled into one. Love the whole package - she looks amazing. Total package. Her beauty is so wonderfully American and homespun - in some pictures she's dead sexy while in others she reminds me of a simple country girl. I'd love to see Bruce Weber capture her on film.

2ufwx1k.jpg
2pspmzc.jpg
4j18xg.jpg
s5ftib.jpg

Image Credit | Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help but feel as though the name Kendra does not quite suit her - her look is so elegant and mature but the name is a little bit off. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way though.

She looked amazing at Gucci - the bold eye makeup was so stellar on her.

Gucci S/S 09 Backstage

Image Credit | Catwallking

Love the red lips on her! I think overall Nina was my favorite look for her this season.

Nina Ricci S/s 09 Backstage

Image Credit | Catwalking

^^ No, I wholeheartedly agree. Especially in combination with her last name...

She's a gorgeous girl, but I can't get over the asymmety of her eyes. It's relatively minor, but the first thing I notice in every single shot of her facing the camera. Almost ruins that COVER cover.

^usually i look for the symmetry in a girl's face - even the slightest off angle can deter my interest...and in fact, it's probably what threw me off when i first saw kendra. but now, it's such an endearing quality - that the camera still embraces her beauty is truly a gift.

nina was the show that enraptured me. and the old-school throwback to the supermodels of the 90s carries a great appeal for her. i agree, weber could seriously draw out her personality - that would make for a spirited editorial.

thanks for the photos :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->