Kendra Spears

I love passing by her Giorgio Armani ads in my local mall, she looks super sexy and amazing:blush:

Engagement of Prince Rahim to Ms Kendra Spears

royalinsight.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when has she been dating this guy? I guess this signals the end of her modelling career.

Did not see this one coming! This is more unexpected than Natasha Poly's pregnancy. Anyway.. I guess a congratulations is in order for Kendra and Prince Rahim. I'm sure they'll be very happy together and already I look forward to seeing what the bride will wear. Giampaolo Sgura for wedding photographer? She's set.

What a good-looking couple, I wish them a congratulations, hopefully this won't stop her from strutting her stuff on the runway, even if it means a select appearance every couple of seasons.

thats so random.... i guess she will end her model career probably :cry: i mean this man is some sort of royalty.. so unexpected, didnt know they were even dating... the guy just seems a lot older than her. anyways, congrats! cant wait to see her wedding gown :smile:

Congratulations!!

So this means that she will be a princess right?

But I'm also a little bit sad because I'm almost sure that her modeling career is over. :(

Lets hope that she can at least attend some fashion shows and sit on the front row with all the important people! :D

I am very happy! They look happy! But I hope that she will not give up and working in modeling! she is awesome! :smile: :heart:

She will definitely be a princess but its very likely that she will convert and receive a new name (I mean all these western wives the Aga Khans married took new Muslim name) - almost 99.9 % sure she will not model again. But I guess she will still attend fashion events, sort of like a socialite I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ The funny thing is that some people didn't like her name when she started because it
remind them of certain people :innocent: and now there is a big probability that she is going to actually changing it.

Btw I just found out that his mother was a model too, it must run in the family... :D

I guess this explains why she hasn't been working much or walking many shows the last two seasons. She has so much potential to be a new supermodel. She's just perfecttion so I really hope she'll continue to model but I doubt she will. Congrats to her though.

I don't think her Witchery stuff was ever posted? It's an Australian brand.

Witchery A/W 13 Campaign
5122cb62405ed.png
5122cbe15774c.png

witchery.com.au

Behind the scenes at the AW 13 campaign shoot

btsaw16.jpg
BTSAW_10.jpg

Model Spotlight: Kendra Spears

Seattle-born beauty Kendra Spears is our beloved all-rounder, a runway regular with an Architecture degree in tow. After becoming a finalist in the 2008 Supermodel of the World competition, everyone clamoured for a piece of the (then) Ford Models favourite. And who can blame them? With her sculpted brows and that trademark beauty spot, the ever-determined Kendra is a photographer’s dream.

She’s a previous face of Prada and the current pin-up for Armani Code Fragrance. She’s graced the editorials of everyone from Vogue to Dansk and Dazed and Confused. Now ‘Ken’ or ‘Keni’ (as she’s known to her friends) joins the Witchery team, setting up fort in Sydney to shoot our newest campaign. Intriguing and intelligent, she’s a perfect fit.

What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Depends where I am, but usually tea and breakfast gets me out of bed.

Your off-duty wardrobe consists mainly of… 

Jeans, black boots, sweater and a great bag.

Your daily beauty regimen involves…

Drinking lots of water! I wash and moisturise with a honey-based cream every morning and night and use a mask after working to bring out the make-up.

What was your favourite piece from the Witchery shoot?

I love the sweaters!

You’ve studied Architecture at university – what drew you to it?

I love the idea of making a necessity beautiful and artistic.

Tell us the last book you read?

I am currently reading Thinking Fast and Slow, a book about how the mind works.

Best advice you’ve ever received?

Not to take things for granted. Everything can change in a moment.

What’s one city you can’t wait to revisit?

Sydney.

The perfect place to eat out in New York?

A great cafe with outdoor seating; I love that you can sit for hours on the street watching people, while enjoying a coffee.

What’s New York’s best kept shopping secret?

I’m not much of a shopper… but the West Village has some great boutique stores.

The first thing you noticed about Sydney was…

How active and healthy people are [and] how much space has been saved for parks.

Best thing about your job?

The travelling! I’ve been to so many unique places on shoots.

Finish this sentence. Home is…
My suitcase.

blog.witchery.com.au

OMG. How stunning she is! And after that silence and news about her engagemence this ad campaign is like a breath of fresh air

even though i liked her, i haven't paid as much attention to her as i should've but now that her career is slowly coming to an end, i guess i took for granted that she'd be around for a while:(.. i'm missing her already:cry: but i'm gonna grudgingly wish her all the luck & happiness in all her future endeavors, i guess:rolleyes:

Allure Russia July 2013

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Model: Kendra Spears
Styling: Anya Ziourova

lookbooks

the 4th & 5th pic are really weird :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member