Kerry Washington

I love the Brandon Maxwell look, I think it's a risk that paid off. And I also love the hair - the curls and texture that she sports on Scandal for example are very limp and uninspired - this hairstyle (I imagine it's her natural hair) gives her more character I think.

Actress Kerry Washington attends The 22nd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on December 11, 2016 in Santa Monica, California.

z2YgyXU.jpg

O90VOVc.jpg

Actress Kerry Washington attends Ambassadors for Humanity Gala Benefiting USC Shoah Foundation at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on December 8, 2016 in Hollywood, California.

2nxd2MP.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.co.uk

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 8, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Hate this, just like her recent looks. Feels like she's trying different things especially with the hair and make up, but it's not paying off at all imo. It's a shame because she's such a stunning woman who wears clothes really well, I don't know what she and her stylist are doing.

Actor Kerry Washington attends the 28th Annual Producers Guild Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 28, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Actor Kerry Washington attends The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
hw6keSr.jpg

zimbio

Why is it so hard for her team to get it right nowadays? The unflattering dresses and awful hair (particularly the suburban mum one at the PGAs).

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 69th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 4, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
7S4NXoY.jpg

1FnoI65.jpg

7GCDTaK.jpg

zimbio

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 48th NAACP Image Awards at Pasadena Civic Auditorium on February 11, 2017 in Pasadena, California.

J69KYcy.jpg

C02Eh2E.jpg

othAjdd.jpg

zimbio.com

Actress Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Writers Guild Awards L.A. Ceremony at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 19, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
9AHVOYL.jpg

zimbio

Finally, her stylist nailed a look head-to-toe. That's my favourite shade of lipstick on her.

SANTA MONICA, CA - FEBRUARY 25: Actor Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Pier on February 25, 2017 in Santa Monica, California. (Photo by John Shearer/Getty Images)
57rmgUZ.jpg

Finally! Her red carpet looks have gotten a lot better.

Actor Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

vFX5tx3.jpg

dD48hDQ.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->