Kerry Washington

No way, it looks fake - like a wig. And those bangs are way too long! One cannot even see her eyebrows. The casual print turtleneck and denim isn't a good look, and the strapless coral number is a nice dress, but clearly too small for her. I do love the black floral dress, that looks cool and very Kerry.

Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Forbes Women's Summit at Spring Studios on June 13, 2017 in New York City.

f5LFsRM.jpg

UvzLLG4.jpg

zimbio.com

:shock: The split ends! And there are some frayed long strands as well, lol.

I'm not sure whether I like or loathe the dress. Proportions look off, especially on her, but then the colour and texture looks lovely.

BALMAIN Celebrates First Los Angeles Boutique Opening and Beats by Dre Collaboration
21 Jul 2017 - Beverly Hills United States

O8s9upu.jpg

etonline.com

The had to have been another look, this dress looks odd on her. And while I'm glad she updated her hair look, maybe she should opt for flowing tresses. The sleek style is too severe for her.

Kerry Washington arrives in style for Katie Lowes' baby shower at Au Fudge on Saturday afternoon (July 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

e2kglcn.jpg

VcIbiMl.jpg

tKcMxP8.jpg

justjared.com

I like the dress, not with the shoes and accessories, and not with that hairstyle. I actually like all the pieces - seperately! It is nice to see her look so effortless, and hopefully she'll do this milkmaid hair for a RC event as well.

Jennifer Klein‘s Annual Day of Indulgence on Sunday (August 13) at a private residence in Brentwood, Calif.

vzB94Ld.jpg

footwearnews.com

Ugly shoes, but the rest is fine for me (except the hair!). I think the dress is Tory Burch.

Actor Kerry Washington at the Women Making History Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on September 16, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

8VSBk9F.jpg

y7iM7gc.jpg

yOOw7cC.jpg

In this handout photo provided by Hand in Hand, Kate Hudson and Kerry Washington attend Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief at Universal Studios AMC on September 12, 2017 in Universal City, California.

tTueoiF.jpg

zimbio.com

zhrlAdY.jpg

1F04uXT.jpg

C6b91pp.jpg

Kerry Washington Wore Three Killer Outfits in 24 Hours — See the Looks

Once, twice, three times a lady! Kerry Washington knows how to rock a red carpet. So, we at Stylish continually look forward to her public appearances, because they inevitably give Us all of the ladylike glamour inspiration we could ever need. But when Washington wears three insanely gorgeous outfits in less than 24 hours? Well, that has to be addressed, because each moment was better than the last!

The Scandal star is currently doing the rounds to promote the upcoming season of her hit primetime show and she pulled out all the stops for her first two appearances on Wednesday October 4.

For the taping of GMA in the morning, Washington seized upon the good weather (can you say Indian Summer?) and rocked a gorgeous and colorful floral knee-length Cushnie et Ochs frock, which she paired with fall appropriate gray-blue spikey stiletto pumps from Casadei. Keeping in line with the sophistication of her dress, the 40-year-old star wore her hair in loose waves, but also coordinated her pink flush and magenta lip to the floral pattern in her midi-dress.

Later that day, the Save the Last Dance actress made her way over to tape a segment for the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Her drop-dead gorgeous look stayed floral, but took a flirtier route. Washington wore a shimmering silvery and pink brocade floral Dolce & Gabbana frock, which she paired with millennial pink velvet Paul Andrew strappy sandals and a Christian Louboutin Handbag.

If her outfit for The Late Show was uber girly, well then Washington’s hair and makeup took the feminine vibes to the next level. Not only did the Neutrogena spokesmodel wear her hair in a cute I Dream of Jeannie style pony, but she paired the look with a sumptuous Neutrogena lip that she designed herself. The shade in question: Velvet Wine (Nicole Kidman also rocked this lippie to the Emmy’s — a testament to it’s ability to flatter a wide range of skin tones).

For her third fabulous sartorial choice in 24 hours, Washington wore a black and white tweed Faith Connexion mini dress, bright red leather Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots and Linda Farrow x No. 21 sunglasses on October 5 on the way to GMA.

To complement her bright and fall-festive look, Washington kept her makeup natural and her hair in an asymmetrical updo that was equal parts soft and sexy.

Good Style? It’s handled.
usweekly.com

On 'Seth Meyers':

c8Dh7mx.jpg

thefashionsizzle.com​

Kerry Washington is seen attending the 2017 FGI Night of Stars Modern Voices gala at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.

TcLYwLh.jpg

mOyGTPD.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor Kerry Washington attends the 2017 LACMA Art + Film Gala Honoring Mark Bradford And George Lucas at LACMA on November 4, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

vbe3c6P.jpg

8IpwTXr.jpg

Ellen.

AbfcMnT.jpg

zimbio.com, scoopnest.net​

Actor Kerry Washington attends the 'Scandal: The Final Season' panel during Vulture Festival LA Presented by AT&T at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on November 18, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

DXhF1kl.jpg

oWrzY70.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor Kerry Washington attends the 2018 Breakthrough Prize at NASA Ames Research Center on December 3, 2017 in Mountain View, California.

6AlCK3y.jpg

9CgWtHh.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor Kerry Washington attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

yEbJsHT.jpg

toofab.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqqq0102
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->