Reaction score
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg

credits:
gq.com

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems to have gotten Dries Van Noten's message that paint splatters are very "in" this season. Paint splatters are going to be all over the runway.

It's really the same thing every season with this guy, what else is new?

He seems to have gotten Dries Van Noten's message that paint splatters are very "in" this season. Paint splatters are going to be all over the runway.

Also at Gaultier as well.

Paint splatter has been on so many runways from McQueen to Margiela to DSquared. I'm so over it.

It's not bad but it's not that good either. Those kimono wraps bear a striking likeness to Haider's work and those paint splatters we've seen for so many time this season are nothing fresh as well. In the other hand I've always liked his approach to mixing sportswear with modern fabrics. Nothing new, nothing remakably groungbreaking. The same (good)''old'' Van Assche.

Very safe, very COS

This is just styling, not fashion design.

In fact, he did a very good
It gave me something to look forward DIOR HOMME

hm. its nice.. i feel like everyone gives him a hard time but this collection is definitely not bad. wearable and a few interesting, yet nothing new, pieces here and there. i can realize the kva man he designs for.

his work for dior homme.. well that's a different story. obviously he's more successful here and over there :flower:

Same sh** he shows, season after season. It's not bad, but it's beginning to get annoying. And another collection full of grays, blacks, and whites. How interesting!:rolleyes:

whoever knew black leather would sit so high on must-have items for spring/summer 2011. seriously. i love the edge in this collection and the luxurious looseness. anyone can find a razor sharp suit these days -- they sell them at topshop for goodness sake -- but it takes a true fashion obsessive to find something that's both tailored and loose. bottega did it best so far, but this isn't far behind.

I like this better, maybe much better, than the dior homme this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->