Kris Van Assche

any one know what type of white sneakers the models are wearing for the 05 06 a/w show?

tekken418 said:
any one know what type of white sneakers the models are wearing for the 05 06 a/w show?

Adidas Stan Smith Supreme (white-red)

If he markets himself right he can be the go-to guy for all the celebrity hip hop stars. Carve out his niche there and he could be even bigger than Dior Homme! Otherwise I think he will have a hard time to get people to pay attention. Well made but mediocre menswear with awful gimmicks (rolled up sleeves and ties printed on shirts? come on...seriously!) might not cut it.

wildgans said:
Adidas Stan Smith Supreme (white-red)

were the white-red edition produced solely for Kris Van Assche's label? Because I remember seeing these sneakers in a magazine and it said something like "Adidas for Kris Van Assche" or something like that...do these cost more than regular Stan Smiths? I imagine it would be pretty silly if that were the case since these are just regular stan smiths...

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
were the white-red edition produced solely for Kris Van Assche's label? Because I remember seeing these sneakers in a magazine and it said something like "Adidas for Kris Van Assche" or something like that...do these cost more than regular Stan Smiths? I imagine it would be pretty silly if that were the case since these are just regular stan smiths...

Sounds like Nike for Junya Watanabe again....with $$$$$ price tag...

Buckwheat said:
Sounds like Nike for Junya Watanabe again....with $$$$$ price tag...

yeah but Junya X Nike actually had some original designs...from what I saw of these KVA X Adidas they're basically white stan smiths except the 'adidas' logo on the tongue is in red, that's literally the only difference.

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
yeah but Junya X Nike actually had some original designs...from what I saw of these KVA X Adidas they're basically white stan smiths except the 'adidas' logo on the tongue is in red, that's literally the only difference.

Is that it? I wonder how much they are really selling for then. I got mine for $30 at the Finish Line and ripped off the adidas logo on the tongue.

Love it... Love the everything he has done for the S/S 06 season... :woot:

These were NOT produced especially for Kris, they were just taken to complement his ready to wear because obviously as a small designer, you often don´t start launching your label with a full-on accessories/footwear collection.

To fellow TFSer,

I have got hold of the last two KvA necklace:woot: :woot: :woot: in Japan. They cost $320 in Japan. I know it is one of the hardest item to get and everyone wants them.

Anyone who is still looking for it please PM me. The only draw back is you have to wait until I come back from my Japan Trip in about a week. In the mean time we can figure out the detail now. I know a lot of people are looking for it, so I snapped it up.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE of course.

tekken418 said:
does anyone have a pic of the stan smith x kva? or just the stan smith?
They used standard Stan Smith Supremes on the Runway. The Adidas Logo on the side of the shoe and on the tongue were both visible.

kva-adidas.jpg

yeah.. who carries the leather jacket... I have not seen it at all...

Where stocks KvA? i know that Harvey Nicks in london does however i was told he was exclusive to them but from this topic it seems not to be the case. Is there anywhere else in London where stocks his items? thanks Paul.

interesting runner....I didn't know that Trans Continents still exists....thanks for the info

what's the deal with this guy? he such a super-self-promoter that i think it's backfiring on himself... one person just does not have enough time and energy to manage so many different labels and not let all of them suffer! kva, dior homme (actually i thought this move is quite a bad move on his part... hedi must feel quite betrayed by this ex-assistant... and really, quite a low/cheap move on both kva's and lvmh's part), and taylor design... what else is he involved in? the running-out-of-ideas is already showing through all the brands... in today's [fashion] community i think only karl lagerfeld has the real capability to handle multi-brands simultaneously... and look at how long he's been at it! i think kva had too high an opinion of himself... and by god, the quality of his own namesake brand is quite bad...

sorry to keep ragging on kva, but if the cheapened-simplified-copies-of-kva taylor design collection is anything to go by... is this the fate or road that dior homme will take as well? hedi should've made an issue and 'forced' the closure of the dior homme label upon his leaving since afterall the label was launched entirely for and by him in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->