Kris Van Assche

runner said:
the designer in A/W 05 pieces
from minorityrev

1115189512.jpg

OMG is that the actual designer model his own cloth???:o:P:blush::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It's been overheard that here in Hong Kong it would be Harvey Nichols (to be opened in July-Aug) which will carry Kris van Assche. I wonder whether it'd be the same in the UK. :wink:

Raimund

Yes. I love every single piece in the show... I look forward to the opening of Harvey Nichols HK, and will definitely grab everything they have on the rack.

Ref? Original idea!

dhclam said:
Yes. I love every single piece in the show... I look forward to the opening of Harvey Nichols HK, and will definitely grab everything they have on the rack.
BTW, fds and I all agree that KvA might well be the designers behind those Dior Homme slitted V-neck cashmere sweater 'n etc, which he showed in his own defile. I don't agree people said about his references are the notion/ tribute to his mentor- Monsieur Slimane. Maybe the original idea came from hi yu KvA while serving the House of Dior. I was once a DH fan, however, who on earth would like to look as mod as Pete Doherty??? As someone else in this room mentioned b4, after 4 assistants left DH, it's not the same anymore @ DH. Everyone on earth knows, lotsa DH's ideas ever since the very beginning was actually originally from Raf Simons. Hedi Slimane is turning to a star-studded stylist, vvvv disappointing!:furious: :furious: :furious:

anyone knowing anything about european stockists? preferably in germany...

cheers.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of this stuff in person...never actually laid my hands on any Kris Van Assche stuff before.

Lena said:
Taralis is another x-slimaine assistant with own line out softie :wink:

thanks for bringing this in astrid, a new name to watch out for

The guy, who designs Verri was also Hedi's assistant at the same time as Nicolas and Kris...

nikos said:

cheers.
dunno about germany, but harvey nicks in london and l'eclareur in paris will be arrying it...

It's alleged that the pricing is on the high side, although not necessarily on a par with Dior Homme at present. But it shouldn't be too much lower. Whether a considerable pricing differential is applicable across countries is yet to be witnessed.

I can't wait to see the actual items, and I can't help but declaring that his 2006s/s collection is simply adorable! :flower:

Raimund

tekken418 said:
anyone know the price point?

i really his debut collection and was hoping his price point will be around helmut lang or lower.

btw still waiting for his stuff to show up at barney and sak.

nikos said:

cheers.

Heimat in Cologne and Insight in Hannover will stock the collection... :flower:

raimund said:
It's alleged that the pricing is on the high side, although not necessarily on a par with Dior Homme at present. But it shouldn't be too much lower. Whether a considerable pricing differential is applicable across countries is yet to be witnessed.

I can't wait to see the actual items, and I can't help but declaring that his 2006s/s collection is simply adorable! :flower:

Raimund

It´s not so terribly expensive as Dior at least... one of the distorted neckline shawl collar blazers (S/S 2006) costs about 625€ in the cotton gabardine, printed T-shirts are an average of 110€, the only pieces that were ridiculously expensive were the panama hats ( 570 - 1100€!), the umbrellas (1090€!) and the embroidered waistcoat (roughly 4800€!)... but then again, who´d want those ites anyway :innocent:

The most classic suit for S/S 2006 (the jacket features a detachable smoking shirt collar) costs about 970€ and comes in an optical weave design... I can´t describe this so well, I´m sorry. The fabric is a bit heavier than Super100s but less then Dior Homme´s wool gabardine if I remember correctly.

tricotineacetat said:
The most classic suit for S/S 2006 (the jacket features a detachable smoking shirt collar) costs about 970€ and comes in an optical weave design... I can´t describe this so well, I´m sorry. The fabric is a bit heavier than Super100s but less then Dior Homme´s wool gabardine if I remember correctly.

This sounds really cool! Seems like Kris is a new force to watch for...

Agree

Fade to Black said:
I'm looking forward to seeing some of this stuff in person...never actually laid my hands on any Kris Van Assche stuff before.

Agree agree agree, can't wait to go to Harvey Nics, man. sounds a bit like early Dior Homme price range tho. Can't wait!!!

tricotineacetat said:
Heimat in Cologne and Insight in Hannover will stock the collection... :flower:

thanks.
calling them today. B)
who do you buy for, tricotineacetat?

tricotineacetat said:
the only pieces that were ridiculously expensive were the panama hats ( 570 - 1100€!), the umbrellas (1090€!) and the embroidered waistcoat (roughly 4800€!)... but then again, who´d want those ites anyway :innocent:

The embroidered waistcoat? :shock: Any pics? which one is it on the runway?

I heard that Kris actually think that the panama hats were his highlight.. since Hedi didn't take it off in his collection he is trying to do that with his.

The Numero 1 kris van assche bolt necklace is priced at $199USD. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->