Kristen Stewart

seems she's pumping up for the cali role. i like those red nikes she's wearing in the first batch.

I guess her body will even get better then. I'm already jealous of legs.

Reprint from US Elle for Japanese Elle September 2012 (elle.co.jp:(

Thanks for the pics, Daj!
I really like when they use blue hues eyeshadows :smile:

I really want her skin and body. And even her hair sometimes. She's really gorgeous.

Kristen Stewart Lands Lead in Lie Down in Darkness, No Word Yet on Snow White Sequel

Kristen Stewart may have become tabloid fodder in recent days, but the 22-year-old seems decidedly committed to being taken seriously as an actress: Vulture hears exclusively that Stewart has landed the lead role in an indie adaptation of William Styron’s 1951 novel, Lie Down In Darkness. Directed by Crazy Heart helmer Scott Cooper and set in genteel fifties Virginia, Lie Down will have Stewart play Peyton Loftis. As part of a dysfunctional and disintegrating family, Peyton is constantly compared to her crippled sister, Maudie, and her intense physical beauty makes her the object of her frigid mother’s jealous hatred and the target of her father’s incestuous, alcoholic lust. (Stewart will also appear in another fifties-era film, Walter Salles's On the Road, when it's released in the U.S. sometime this fall/winter.)

The part of Peyton had been coveted by Jennifer Lawrence, but Lawrence will spend the better part of the next year shooting sequels. (Catching Fire ignites this fall, while a new X-Men film at Fox commences shooting in January.) Set up at Open Road Films, Darkness has been in development for years by producer Jeff Sharp (You Can Count on Me, Proof) and while it’s unclear how soon it might start production, this is a major casting hurdle cleared.
vulture.com

the rest of the article: http://www.vulture.com/2012/08/kris...lie-down-in-darkness.html?mid=twitter_vulture

I LOVE Styron, and that novel -- and didn't know they were making of it, great news!

wow. good job, finally a really quality role. this is one of the most coveted scripts out there. there were multiple auditions over and over again with the creme de la creme of the youngsters for this one.

That's a good role, hopefully she'll do it justice.

Jennifer Lawrence is probably going to be her toughest critic, this quote is the first thing I thought of:
As we drove east toward Hollywood, Lawrence received a call from her agents at CAA; she thought they might be calling her about Lie Down in Darkness, a script based on the William Styron novel, in which she’d play a doomed Southern belle. “I am obsessed with that part,” she said. “I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. I worry about them—if someone else gets the part, I’m afraid they won’t do it right; they’ll make the character a victim or they’ll make her a villain or they’ll just get it wrong somehow.”
from W magazine

I think if Jennifer Lawrence was free she would have got it but hey Jennifer's busy schedule is Kristen's gain. That's the way it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->