Kristen Stewart

^_^ I'm agree I think she really has a great body!

I'm happy to see that she'll be at TIFF in september^_^

On The Road will have its North American premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 6th at 9:00 pm EST. Kristen Stewart has been officially CONFIRMED to be attending the ON THE ROAD TIFF premiere! Official press release can be read here.

ONTD

Balenciaga? i think she will be in Balenciaga for this one since the parfume campaign starts at that time.

I hope she isn't. They are so hit and miss with her and she really needs a hit at TIFF. I like her crop top, is it the one she wore at Comic Con?
Posted via Mobile Device

i think it is, it sure looks like the same.
if anything, i wish she wears Balenciaga for the press conference (if there is one), something along that outfit she wore in new Vogue with Nicholas. that would be great. :smile:

I think wearing it for the press conference would be good enough. That Vogue outfit was lovely so something similar would be great.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with you pixiedust1603, I think Balenciaga for the press conference would be great choice. Her premiere outfit should be outstanding. Newest Balenciaga is hard to pull off.

Speaking about Balencianga - a new picture from Elle Spain (September:(

team-kbitch.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Every recent pic related to Balenciaga/Botanica is way better than the actual ad, imo...

^ Agree. Much better than the other pics.

Fingers crossed for Balenciaga at TIFF but not holding my breath.

that's the only decent shot from the whole campaign so far

i don't have high expectations for TIFF, she's never looked that good in Balenciaga

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->