Kristen Stewart

That outfit in the new Balenciaga pic with Nicolas looks good on her.

Another new picture with Nicolas:
team-kbitch.livejournal.com

Here it is in colour

mjbpll.jpg

tumblr (ohdearstew)

Love the outfit! :heart:

HAHAHHA
on love and living dangerously
i just find that funny.
btw. horrible cover. her eyes looks dead and that mouth....
just horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
This cant be the best pic they couldve chosen for the cover and that Gucci dress doesnt seem to be her style at all, hope the edit is better. Unfortunate headline now though

Did not expect to see her on the cover of Vogue.
Hate the makeup shades. Of course it could just be the quality of that image.
The Gucci dress is awful.

I don't like the cover as well, they should have put her in something else, the dress is just *ugh*... not mentioning her facial expression. i dont understand the combination of the wild rock style hair with her (really heavy) makeup. she's 22 for Christ's sake..

I don't think it matters if the cover is mediocre, let's face it, it will sell because of what's happened lately. Her facial expression is irritating, I don't think I've ever seen her pull another face, ever, not even in movies!

I don't think it matters if the cover is mediocre, let's face it, it will sell because of what's happened lately. Her facial expression is irritating, I don't think I've ever seen her pull another face, ever, not even in movies!

I think they chose that particular image (and that ridiculous tagline) for that exact reason :rolleyes:
I´m sure the interview was done way before the scandal broke, I can´t wait to read it :lol:

^ I agree with everything you said. It's been a while since I've seen UK Vogue indulge in the latest gossip but they really have hit the jackpot with the timing of this cover. The interview will hopefully be absolutely juicy as it was done pre scandal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is she not capable of injecting any sort of life into her eyes?

Second. Her expression is always either blank or of annoyance. It's not like it's a bad thing in itself (though it doesn't usually make people partial to you), but for an actress and occasional model it's a big no no.

Ha, I dare anyone to find me a picture where she's projecting any sort of emotion in her face/eyes/expression! Talk about a needle in a haystack!

^imo any shoot where she´s smiling and in a more natural surrounding, eg Elle France and her 2008 Vanity Fair eds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->