Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari 2010-06-20 - 21st Annual MuchMusic Video Awards - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2010-06-20 - backstage at The MMVA's in Toronto - Celebrity-Paradise.com

i like the red dress.. or maybe its b/c i hated the last few outfits?!

whatever. its a breath of fresh air, imo.

she should stick to jeans and a tee, i feel they compliment her shapeless figure. If i hadn't seen how these outfits were meant to look I would never guess any of them have potential. her ring is cute though.

I wonder who else was on the carpet, seems like the majority of spectators attention has been diverted.

Kristin appears on a taping of The Hills After Show in Toronto on Monday (June 21:(

hillsfreak

Arriving at LAX airport (June 22:(

gossipcenter

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a body that I wouldn't want in a million years.No boobs,no butt and no hips.She's a very average looking girl but she looked great in that black dress.

Kristin Cavallari 2010-06-21 - on MTV Canada's 'The After Show in Toronto - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I feel like that outfit is missing a blazer or jacket of some sort. I think it's the tank top that is throwing it off, I mean that is something I wear to bed.

Kristin Cavallari 2010-06-21 - picks up a coffee outside her hotel in Toronto - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminance8271
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->