Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari at LAX Airport - June 22, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Kristin Cavallari leaves E! Studios after taping an appearance on "Chelsea Lately" in a little black dress. The star of "The Hills" is seen holding Fuji water and her blackberry. (6/24/10)

profimedia

She has a body that I wouldn't want in a million years.No boobs,no butt and no hips.She's a very average looking girl but she looked great in that black dress.

no boobs??I would kill to have her body..

Well good for you.That's just a personal taste,I don't think girls with no curves are attractive.Period.I know that it's not a common opinion though, unfortunately.

She just posted this from twitter, a new photoshoot!

121350332.jpg

Chad Schubert Twitpic

Well good for you.That's just a personal taste,I don't think girls with no curves are attractive.Period.I know that it's not a common opinion though, unfortunately.
Its not uncommon, I agree with you. No boobs, not butt, no hips. She's shaped like a boy.

Kristin Cavallari leaves the Chelsea Handler show studios 24/06/10 - The Celebrity City

I personally don't see any curves.I hate how people always have to bring up the healthy thing.Nobody is saying that she doesn't look healthy.That's a wrong choice of words implying that girls with more meat on them are fat and unhealthy.If you think that skinny girl with no curves are good looking that's great.Anyway,we are on the verge of breaking the forum rule with our body talk,so let's just leave it at that.

healthy was in comparison with bony girls not the ones with more meat on them..anyway it is a matter of personal taste..

What in the world are mild curves? She is not shapely. Period. Don't get what the big deal is. Anyway, love, love the shoes, hate the dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminance8271
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->