ORO NERO
Photography:
Kulesza & Pik
Styling: Camilla Sossi
Hair: Cyril Laloue
Make-up: Lisa Michalik
Model: Grace Gay

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

Although I do like a few of the photographs in "Club Sept" by Inez & Vinoodh, this is not my favorite fashion editorial by the duo. I feel that the editorial needs a bit of color to give it life. The other fashion editorials lack creativity and execution.

It’s crazy to me how much I&V have fallen throughout the course of their career. I was thinking the other day about how fresh they felt in the early 00s, but jeeze… how did they end up this bad?

^I never liked their work except when it was with VP or early Balenciaga to be honest. I feel like they have done more terrible images than great ones.

^ Yeah, that's what I was thinking about mostly. Their work for V was pretty cheesy.

^I never liked their work except when it was with VP or early Balenciaga to be honest. I feel like they have done more terrible images than great ones.
i like some of their chloe campaigns and some of the stories they did for Self Service, V, W and Vogue Paris. Their latest work feels unispired,not even to say they copycat themselves its just meh.

I flipped the issue and it's not good...Sissy needs to go...main story is boring,the styling tiresome, and the casting halfway there, only some of them works....they keep pushing his son to our faces like he was a great model....he is not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminance8271
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->