Laguna Beach On MTV -- Their Style!

I think Casey looks a lot better now that she has less horse-hair and has gone to a more golden blonde, along with dressing more age appropriate and less like a woman who's 35-going-on-19. Her veneers are still disgusting though.

I think they both look great. Teeth and all. She is so mature, I love it.

okok..i got this figured out. i had heard somewhere that she was 5'3. but i found on a website about her that she is 5'6 1/2"!! so shes not that short after all. i thought 5'3 seemed a bit little for her too.. sorry for the mistake^_^

i am such a kristin fan. ill prolly watch that show, just cuz shes on it.
im a nerd -- i know!

its hard for me to see her as a people-person host for a show. she seems so caught up in her own world that its weird (to me) to see her walking around helping other people on this party show. imo. i will have to watch and see...

Found these at Just Jared
Laguna Beach's Kristin Cavallari, 18, and boyfriend The Princes of Malibu's Brody Jenner celebrated New Year's 2006 in sin city Las Vegas with hotel heiress Paris Hilton, 24, and boyfriend Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos III, 18. Kristin Cavallari will co-host reality TV show Get This Party Started with Extra's Ethan Erickson premiering on Tuesday, January 24 (9PM EST). Kristin Cavallari's guest role on UPN's Veronica Mars will air next month.
kcny.jpg

Teen People Photoshoot
kctp1.jpgkctp2.jpg
kctp3.jpgkctp4.jpgkctp5.jpg

I keep asking this, but why is this girl famous? She was on a reality TV show for MTV or something?

^^i keep wondering the same damn thing.
I can't stand the girl!
she's so bitchy and conceited, ahhh! :yuk:

am i the only one who thinks that Lauren (haha thats my name) is really really ugly? and that kristen is gorgeous as annoying as she may be???

omg in #256 those are from a PHOTO SHOOT??!?!?!?!?!? OMG. I suddenly have a new respect for models...her outfit is ADORABLE though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->