Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
Menswear first (With George Barnett)

Scanned by me from L'Uomo Vogue July/August

These are very similar to Olga's F/W 07.08 ads in terms of the black background and the duplication of the model, but from the article that originally discussed the FW08 womenswear campaign it's evident that those photos will not be the same as this in the least. Nothing new, since the menswear/womenswear Lanvin campaigns have not looked similar for a while :lol:

well the mens ad certainly isn't creepy at all...

Well...the Lanvin menswear campaign are usually no indication of what is to come for the women's line, so I'm still hoping for the best, since I don't particularly like the mens shot....really boring.

I got too excited when I clicked on this thread :lol: Anyway, I really like the men's campaign, pretty awesome idea, I think it's better than Olga's Fall07 ads actually. Thanks a lot Faith! :flower:

If this campaign with Liya and Raquel beats last year's, it will be a miracle.

COME ON !!!!!
Can this campaign be more boring ????? Like some graduating photograph....

Its lame. But then again the clothes are ok so the ad really doesn't matter I guess.

The ad looks really stupid -_- And George is so not Lanvin :yuk:...

thanks for posting, I hope the womens is just as good. I was hopeing for a dark campaign

I like the idea of getting a same person doing a group shot, but still prefer Olga's.

I like the Menswear ad, he looks cute.:unsure:
Thanks! Can't wait to see the womens.

Excited to see the women's ads...still wish Olga was doing this though...

I had my hopes all up when I clicked this thread, but well, it's only menswear. And a boring ad at that.

^^me too. And it took me another minute to realize the guys are all the same guy :lol:.

the mens campaign is ridiculous. hahahaha....i can't stop laughing to see that kind of ads. what a photoshop technique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->