Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

Looks good! Liya looks STUNNING! Raquel looks good, too....although, I wish she wasn't wearing the red lipstick...sometimes red lipstick makes her lips look fish-like. And what is Raquel holding...it looks like she's got a baseball mitt on her hand!

Not as good as SS 08 (although....that is an extremely hard campaign to top), but I'm excited to see more!
I think it's a clutch :lol:

I love it...I still wish Olga did this but these aren't bad in fact they're very very good...very dark and sexy...

The womes looks great as usual!:woot: Dark and mysterious!
But I still can't figure out what is Raquel holding in her hand...:innocent::lol:

It looks good - the small version - but I fully expect both of them to make it intolerable once you see their facial expressions :lol: It's funny that the brand that has consistently had the best ads for years picks the two most overrated models of their time to do this campaign :blink: But kudos, if they make it work full size :wink:

i wish another model would do this instead of raquel... liya looks great though. i like the concept. this collection was sooooooo good.:heart: can't wait to see the rest.

OMG, that's fantastic, something what I imagined! :buzz: :wub: Liya looks awesome but Raquel... well, I'd love to see only Liya.

Love the dark mood, very vampiric!

Liya looks phenominal. Raquel pales in comparison to Liya's beauty, but I really like her in this ad. Something about the way she contrasts with Liya's concentrated stare is really appealing. I love the dynamic, can't wait to see more (and bigger!) :D!

:buzz: :woot: I'm so glad i'ts out. Thanks for posting, Raquel and Liya look amazing

This is so small I don't see how it's possible to say who of them does the best job, all we can tell is the structure of the image and what clothes they are wearing. Liya stands out more because of her shoulders and collarbones, but once you see their faces, the entire perception of the two of them could change. If you care about faces, that is, I guess...

I like it but don't you guys think its a little Prada Fall 2006??

It's got the same hue to it and everything!

Dont like Raquel at all, shame different model wasnt picked but overall i like it, need to see more to decide if i love it.^_^

I like it a lot, Liya looks amazing. Not as good as last season's - but that was one of the best campaigns ever, and pretty much impossible to top.

I like it...very "Alone in the dark" but so far I still prefer the SS ads
Anyway who is the photographer?
I hope Liya did not stumble during the shooting :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->