Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

i hate this ads so ugly and stupid

I don't like this, now I'm wondering will the women's campaign be disappointing... It would be a shame, I love the cast.

Sooooooo boring :judge:
Really hope the women's campaign is better than this
I don't want another wonderful collection ruined by awful campaign(someone said Prada? :ninja: )

Please...I want to see Liya! Haven't we waited long enough? :doh:

Menswear ad looks really good, but I'm just too excited to so women's! :woot:

^ me too, I keep checking the thread :lol:

Is this going to be the Vogue Italia of the campaign threads :rolleyes:? Publish the women's ad already, Lanvin :angry::lol:.

^ :o nooo... one VI thread per month is more than enough! :rofl:

People relax, the topic was just started 2 days ago!

The Lanvin ads usually don't appear until the Sept mags come out, so obviously if they haven't been scanned no one has them to scan yet.

Looking really good so far! Dark ambiance and Lanvin always mix very well ^_^

Oooooh, this looks like it's gonna be good.

They look like vampires, and that's never really a bad thing in my book.

yay! anyone find it interesting that liya and raquel have 2 completely different poses? liya looks mad and raquel looks... this is kinda of a random ad but i still love it.

Looks good! Liya looks STUNNING! Raquel looks good, too....although, I wish she wasn't wearing the red lipstick...sometimes red lipstick makes her lips look fish-like. And what is Raquel holding...it looks like she's got a baseball mitt on her hand!

Not as good as SS 08 (although....that is an extremely hard campaign to top), but I'm excited to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->