Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

I love this ad, totally fits the darkness of the clothes, Liya looks amaizng, so excited to see more!

The wait's over !

I can't wait to see it bigger but I like the dark mood.

It makes me to 'Sleepy Hollow" meets "Mulholland Drive".

The wait's over !

It makes me to 'Sleepy Hollow" meets "Mulholland Drive".

:Di agree.
i always love lanvin campaigns and this one doesn't disappoint either. i love the whole dark concept and the dynamic between raquel and liya, even though i don't particularly like either of them.
though i also have to admit they kind of pale in comparison to S/S ads.

thank God the men's ads weren't an indicator of how the women's campaign would look...i really love this...liya looks amazing! raquel...i don't know about her in this picture but maybe the others will be better

Jeepers creepers I LOVE this:D Dark, sexy and evocativeB)
It seems that the last campaigns to surface this season are easily the best. Liya especially looks fantastic, but loving Raquel also.:heart:
Thanks so much Plato's Cave for posting:flower::flower: *karma*

yay! anyone find it interesting that liya and raquel have 2 completely different poses? liya looks mad and raquel looks... this is kinda of a random ad but i still love it.

That's my problem with it. They don't seem to be mixing well together.

Other than that I like it and I think once I see the whole set I'll love it. I like the mood/setting.

I think a solo campaign would have not fit the collection very well

I think Raquel is wrong for it. Liya is perfect, and I think I like the idea of someone else being there, but not Raquel.

I think both Raquel and Liya are perfect for this campaign, they fit the collection so well, and isn't that what the campaign is all about.

Imo both of them are working it and I love it so far, can't wait to see it all. :woot:

I think Raquel is wrong for it. Liya is perfect, and I think I like the idea of someone else being there, but not Raquel.

i agree. Liya's half of the shot is beautiful, but Raquel's open mouth expression throws it off.

Here we go! :D
I think Raquel and Liya both look amazing. Is it just me or is Liya much fiercer than usual - granted we all know she can give it but in these she is really showing a great deal more emotion. Liya's look is so pristine that sometimes she does a lot of more subdued shots but in this she's just plain fierce. Love it. She and Raquel are just an incredible duo - side by side their looks compliment each other so well.

Image Credit | Scanned by me from Vanity Fair September 2008

Thank you so much Luxx! Looks even better bigger :woot: And I completelly agree with you!

Liya looks incredible. I mean, I'll always love her since she's downright gorgeous, but she's officially upped her game here.

is good but i need watch more no watch much change

i hate raquel's facial expression but i love all the rest.

omg! this is perfection right here! both raquel and liya are giving perfection! LOVE IT!

Liya looks...incredible...I would go so far to say, maybe her best work yet. And as much as I really love Raquel, I almost think this would have been better with just Liya.

And that clutch Raquel is wearing SERIOUSLY looks like a baseball mitt, complete with fingers, weaving and even the baseball right in the center!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suviriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->