Lanvin F/W 08.09 : Liya and Raquel by Steven Meisel & George Barnett by ?

I love the new pic so much too! :wub: Even Raquel looks a bit less tragic than usually :lol:

they both look great in the 2nd one. i really love it.

Campaigns don't come by often for Liya and but when she gets one, she just pulls it out of the bag :heart:
I love them both here, they're just exquiste!.

Overall I think the first shot is better, but the coloration and movement is really great.

I get a Lost Boys meets Adam's Family meets goth chic in a morbid Wizard of Oz vibe -- love it.

^yeah, I love the darkness too.

I don't get it why this is so brilliant... I think that this just looks, well cheap. The same photoshopthingy again.

finally lanvin make somthing different. it's very fierce yet dark mood. loves it.

I must be the only one, but this time, I think it looks really cheesy. The blur effect in this one is tacky, and I'm not a fan of the colors (maybe it's the scan colors, I'd have to see it in print.)

From a modeling standpoint, though, the girls look great!

:buzz: thanks for posting, I love them

its good nothing exciting..thought it'd be way better though

But good, the last one is the worst as far as composition goes, but the best as far as Liya goes....unfortunately also the worst with respect to Raquel.

Just too many flaky parameters to make it work, I guess, it's a shame...still it beats most of the other campaigns, but it had so much potential as a concept...

But good, the last one is the worst as far as composition goes, but the best as far as Liya goes....unfortunately also the worst with respect to Raquel.

I have to agree with this, the last shot is the worst of Raquel and the best of Liya so far. It's still good though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->