Lanvin S/S 11 Paris

That photo looks like a page from a collections supplement already! No Photoshopping needed!

Best so far and by far. Alber remains king. The draping accented by the beautiful leather touches, the color palette, the sexiness and chicness -- to die for.

I like the way that this dress flatters the model's figure.

lanvin-ready-to-wear-paris-spring-summer-2011.jpg

nowfashion

^ Absolutely. I can't wait to see detailed pics of the things they wore around their neck, looked interesting.

All right, it's nice, but I don't really get excited about it. Some pieces are quite good, but... I don't know, I don't feel much of Alber's love here. It's good to see him moving from the previous shows' aesthetic, but still I'm not a huge fan of this.

Absolutely love this collection which doesn't surprise me since i've loved the majority of Alber's work for Lanvin. The opening dress...love!! :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, it's nice, but I don't really get excited about it. Some pieces are quite good, but... I don't know, I don't feel much of Alber's love here. It's good to see him moving from the previous shows' aesthetic, but still I'm not a huge fan of this.

Exactly how I'm feeling. It seems less passionate than his usual offerings.

yet again another stunning collection. I love you Alber
thank you for saving this season in Paris so far (at least for me :shock: :P )

relative to the crap in paris save for Dries Van Noten , there are really pretty portions in the show but the odd pantsuits , awkward jumpsuits ,body con dresses just seemed random to me and I found this derivative of several past seasons for some reason. Alber needs to push the envelope and get out of his safety zone.

After the amazing winter collection, this is a lil bit crap...but is Lanvin, and Alber is a genius.
But!
Hair and Makeup: very very very simply.

I loved the color combinations and most of the pieces.This is the best collection I've seen after all Paris Fashion Week shows till today.I want to see more!!!!! :smile:

This is so shockingly beautiful that I actually exclaimed so out loud. I think this has saved all of Paris fashion week for me. This collection so incredibly perfect...:blush:

I truly, madly, deeply adore the Lanvin collection :D
Like every other, Alber doesn't leave us without anything to crave for. Very beautiful, it gets better every season!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"